- Garware Plastics expansion. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p53
Reports on India's Garware Plastics and Polyester's plan to expand in the polyester film segment.
- Garware highlights new high-shrink films. Srinivasan, Anand // Print Week India;2014, p1
The article discusses the launch of the high-shrink film from plastic films manufacturer Garware Polyester.
- DESIGN MART. // Appliance Design;Nov2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p44
Presents information on industrial equipment and supplies. Power cord line from Conductive; Garware Polyester film from Quest Electronics Pte. Ltd.; Rapid Injection Molding from Protomold Co. Inc.; Switches and Controls catalog from Carling Technologies Inc.
- Garware shuts down polyester chip unit. // Colourage;Apr98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p70
Reports that Garware Polyester has shut down one of its polyester chip manufacturing units in India.
- Sumitomo offered higher stake in Garware Chem. // Chemical Business;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p67
Reports on Garware Polyester's offer to sell a share of its equity in Garware Chemicals to Sumitomo Corp. Sumitomo's agreement to supply the paraxylene requirement of Garware Chemicals' plant in India.
- Garware units in distress. // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p74
Reports on the results of a review by the Indian Board of Industrial Finance and Reconstruction on the possibility of reviving Garware Petrochem Ltd.'s nylon and polyester units. Garware's outstanding debts.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Film, Sheet and Strip from India: Preliminary Intent to Rescind Countervailing Duty Administrative Review. Marsh, Christian // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/21/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 34, p9892
The article presents information on an administrative review of the Indian companies including Easter Industries Ltd., Garware Polyester Ltd., and SRF Ltd. for their polyethylene terephthalate film and sheets by the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA). The ITA is seeking comments on...
- Export award for Garware Polyester. // Colourage;May97, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p70
Reports on Garware Polyester Ltd.'s winning of the best export performance award presented by India President Shankar Dayal Sharma.
- Garware Polyester commissions new DMT plant. // Colourage;Feb2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p99
Reports that Garware Polyester Ltd. has commissioned 60,000 metric tons per annum from its textile plant in India.
- Bombay Dyeing's fire-hit DMT unit to restart by Sept. // Colourage;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p75
The di-methyl terephthalate (DMT) plant of Bombay Dyeing at Patalganga in Maharashtra was renovated following a fire incident which damaged the plant's compressor. The loss of DMT production is estimated at 10,000 to 12,000 tonnes. In the meantime, polyester producers like Orkey Industries,...