- Brazilian government feels naphtha pressure. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p15
The article reports the decision of Brazilian companies in the plastics production chain to meet with Brazil's Ministry of Development to negotiate lower naphtha prices. Brazilian petrochemicals are expecting a 25% hike in naphtha prices in 2006. Petrobras, faced with supply problems, hiked...
- Naphtha prices high. // Chemical Week;8/7/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 30, p30
Reports on the high naphtha prices in Europe.
- New government's healthcare policy will face conflicting pressures. Csonka, �gnes // Budapest Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p5
Reports on the changes to healthcare policy in Budapest, Hungary. Transparency of the drug subsidy system; Regularization to price hikes; Privatization of medical practices.
- OILY AFFAIRS. // Car India;Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the response of Indian Union Finance Minister P. Chidambaram to media queries on the issue that the government would not factor the impact of diesel price hike by oil companies while computing the oil subsidy bill of the current fiscal year.
- Saudi gas dilemma. CHANG, JOSEPH // ICIS Chemical Business;4/15/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 13, p5
The author discusses the hike of ethane prices over the Saudi Arabian petrochemical sector. He is critical on the consequences warned by Jamal Malaikah, president of National Petrochemical Industrial Co. (NATPET) on the mulling of the government on the price hike for the major ethylene feedstock...
- Water to sink small firms. // Supply Management;4/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p10
Reprots that price hikes in water bills are damaging small firms in Great Britain.
- MEK sellers push for price rise. Lind, Sofia // ICIS Chemical Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 73, p36
The article reports on the prospects of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) in the European commodity market. It is reported that major European MEK need to increase spot prices in July. According to sellers, a price hike is needed going into the next month because of the high naphtha feedstock costs....
- Bearish outlook for Asian naphtha. // Asian Chemical News;8/30/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 458, p24
Reports on the outlook of naphtha traders and end-users for the Asian naphtha market as of August 2004. Trading trend of naphtha prices; Cause of the ample supply of naphtha in the market; Background on the demand for naphtha.
- US naphtha spikes as China supply crunch boosts Asia. PITCHES, JO; MARTIN, SHEENA // ICIS Chemical Business;11/22/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p24
The article offers information on the increase in the prices of Asia naphtha.
- Methanol tumbles. // Asian Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 409, p26
Reports on the prices of several chemicals. Methanol; Naphtha; Ethylene.