- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Further fall in DMT and PTA prices. A.H. Sharda Aiyar // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing and Reliance Industries Ltd.'s reduction of the prices of DMT and PTA dyeing products in India. Previous prices of the products.
- Bombay Dyeing may hive off DMT division. // Colourage;Nov99, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p89
The Nusli Wadia group flagship Bombay Dyeing has initiated a feasibility study for hiving off its loss-making di-methyl terephthalate (DMT) division. The division is primarily responsible for eroding the company's blue-chip status over the years. The company will consider the option of either...
- Indian DMT plant fire. // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p4
Reports the fire at the Bombay Dyeing's dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) plant at Patalganga, Maharashtra, India last August 9, 1997. Cause of the fire; Sufficiency of DMT inventories.
- Bombay Dyeing eyes global markets to sell DMT. // Colourage;Dec98, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p57
Reports on the plan of Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. to venture into the global market with its dimethyl terephthalate (DMT), a polyester input.
- Bombay Dyeing increases DMT capacity. // Chemical Business;Jun95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p31
Reports on Bombay Dyeing Ltd.'s capacity expansion of dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) in 1995-1996. Feasibility study for a paraxylene plant, the main feedstock of DMT; Partnership with the Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bombay Dyeing. // Chemical Week;10/19/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 14, p40
Profiles textile group Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing company in India. Production and sales of DMT; Plan of building new purified terephthalic acid plant.
- Market prices. // Colourage;Jul2004, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p93
Lists dye prices in Bombay, India, as of October 15, 2003.
- Bombay Dyeing joins the PTA bandwagon. // Chemical Week;9/27/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p24
Reports on Indian petrochemicals and textile company Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing's start of work on a purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant in 1995. Company as India's largest producer of dimethyl terephthalate (DMT); Cost of the PTA plant.
- Bombay Dyeing plans PTA, paraxylene projects. // Colourage;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p77
Reports that Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is planning to set up a new project at Kamataka, India, for PTA and paraxylene. Expanded capacity of DMT; Self-reliance in inputs for its textile division.