- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Further fall in DMT and PTA prices. A.H. Sharda Aiyar // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing and Reliance Industries Ltd.'s reduction of the prices of DMT and PTA dyeing products in India. Previous prices of the products.
- Bombay Dyeing may hive off DMT division. // Colourage;Nov99, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p89
The Nusli Wadia group flagship Bombay Dyeing has initiated a feasibility study for hiving off its loss-making di-methyl terephthalate (DMT) division. The division is primarily responsible for eroding the company's blue-chip status over the years. The company will consider the option of either...
- Indian DMT plant fire. // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p4
Reports the fire at the Bombay Dyeing's dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) plant at Patalganga, Maharashtra, India last August 9, 1997. Cause of the fire; Sufficiency of DMT inventories.
- Bombay Dyeing eyes global markets to sell DMT. // Colourage;Dec98, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p57
Reports on the plan of Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. to venture into the global market with its dimethyl terephthalate (DMT), a polyester input.
- Bombay Dyeing increases DMT capacity. // Chemical Business;Jun95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p31
Reports on Bombay Dyeing Ltd.'s capacity expansion of dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) in 1995-1996. Feasibility study for a paraxylene plant, the main feedstock of DMT; Partnership with the Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bombay Dyeing. // Chemical Week;10/19/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 14, p40
Profiles textile group Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing company in India. Production and sales of DMT; Plan of building new purified terephthalic acid plant.
- Market prices. // Colourage;Jul2004, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p93
Lists dye prices in Bombay, India, as of October 15, 2003.
- Bombay Dyeing plans PTA, paraxylene projects. // Colourage;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p77
Reports that Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is planning to set up a new project at Kamataka, India, for PTA and paraxylene. Expanded capacity of DMT; Self-reliance in inputs for its textile division.
- Bombay Dyeing fire burns 15,000t. of polyester production! // Colourage;Aug97, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p62
Discusses how the fire at Bombay Dyeing's DMT plant at Patalgana on the Raigad district on August 9, 1997 is going to adversely affect the polyester market in India, apart from the resulting tragic death of two of its workers.