- Indo Rama Synthetics to set up PTA plant. // Colourage;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p71
Reports on Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd.'s plan to set up a PTA plant. Technical tie up with foreign technology licensors; Funding for the company's expansion for the manufacture of POY and PSF.
- Indo Rama net at Rs 1 cr, to go ahead with PTA plant. // Colourage;Jul96, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p69
Reports on Indo Rama Synthetics' push for its plan to set up an acetate plant. Negotiations with PTA licensors; International Finance Corp.'s participation in the equity of the project; Financial performance of the company.
- Indo Rama forced to defer fabrics project. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p70
The report focuses on the move of Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd. to defer its proposed Rs 350-crore fabrics project at Dharwad. However, the company has decided to take up the PTA project on a priority basis. With an estimated cost of Rs 250-crores, the spinning-cum-weaving plant is a forward...
- Indo Rama: polyester expansion. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p213
This article reports that the polyester fiber producer Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd., based in Dhar, Pithampur, India, has begun a major polyester expansion project at its Butibori plant. The new plant will double the capacity of polyester staple fiber and POY from 300,000 to 600,000 tons/year.
- Indo Rama Synthetics to enhance capacity. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jan2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p37
The article reports on the plan of Indo Rama Synthetics (IRSL) to increase its manufacturing capacity of polyester staple fibre, filament yarns, textured yarns and textile grade chips. The company is to set up a new purified terepthalic acid (PTA) plant near Mangalore, India and is planning to...
- Indo-Rama to invest Rs. 250 crore through equity in PTA project. // Colourage;Feb97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p67
Reports that the Indo-Rama group is planning to invest about Rs. 250-crore through equity in the purified terephthalic acid (PTA) project. Decision of the company to shortlist two global petrochem; Plans for a separate venture; Postponement of the decision to set up a unit in Andra Pradesh;...
- PTA plant earmarked for Brazil. Jagger, Anna // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p28
The article reports that Petroquimica Suape, a new joint venture between Petroquisa and Citene, has plans to bring a purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant onstream at Suape port in Pernambuco, Brazil in 2009. In addition, a separate Petroquisa/Citene joint venture named Citepe has plans to...
- Indo Rama, Reliance hike POY price, differ on PSF. // Colourage;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p76
Reports that Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd. and Reliance Industries have raised the prices of polyester-oriented yarn (POY).
- Indo Rama to begin work on PTA plant by year-end. // Colourage;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p70
Reports that the New Delhi, India-based Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd. will begin work on its PTA plant at the Parwada industrial development area by the end of 1997.
- Rs 1200 cr PSF plant in Vizag from Indo Rama. // Colourage;Jan1998, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p82
Reports on the plan of Indo Rama Synthetics to set up a polyester fiber plant near Visakhapatnam, India.