- DMT contracts still uncertain, but outlook remains positive. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/31/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2132, p10
Reports on the uncertainty of European dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) producers about the settlement of DMT price contracts. Possible effect of feedstock prices on DMT; Outlook for the DMT trade.
- DMT hit by feedstock hike. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2108, p10
Reports on the increase in European dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) prices due to the growth in feedstock costs in 2004. Increase in DMT numbers; Views on the availability of DMT; Percentage of the increase in DMT demand.
- FCCB issue of IPCL. // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p71
Reports on the Indian government's approval of a proposal by Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) to issue foreign currency convertible bonds. Use of proceeds from the issue to fund the company's expansion programs and greenfield projects; IPCL's evaluation of pricing and timing of conversion.
- Chemical Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/22/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 15, p31
Presents an update on the purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) industry as of October 22, 2001. Demand for PTA and DMT; Growth; Prices.
- Investment & Precision Casting Ltd. Patel, Nayan // Money Times;12/15/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p19
The article features Bhavnagar, India-based Investment & Precision Casting Ltd. (IPCL) which was founded in 1975 and manufactures transmission, engine and clutch parts, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) cooler parts, valve industry castings, general engineering products, and other components for...
- IPCL profits given major boost. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;1/22/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 50, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. for the third quarter of 2006. IPCL has boosted its operating profit by 28% to 6.81 billion Indian rupees (Rs) in the quarter, from Rs5.32 billion in 2005. The firm said that the operating profit increase was...
- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Coke and Pepsi slash prices as summer nears. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/27/2004, p7
In the first salvo of this summer's cola wars, both Coca-Cola Co. and Pepsi-Cola Co. have slashed prices in India. Pepsi has cut the price of its 300 ml pack by Rs. 2 to Rs. 6, Last year, Coke and Pepsi both launched a 200 ml pack priced at Rs. 5 and promoted this price point with heavy...
- Organic chemicals. // Chemical Business;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p64
Reports the increase in production of organic chemicals in India after the commissioning of additional capacities by Reliance Industries, Gas Authority and IPCL. Recovery price of methanol; Production increase of caprolactum.
- IPCL net up 9%. // Chemical Business;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p71
This article reports that IPCL had a net profit of Rs 351 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2006, a 9.3% rise from Rs 321 crore over the same period in 2005. The company's turnover reached Rs 3,477 crore, up by 18% from Rs 2,946 crore in 2005. Its operating profit was at 21.22% of total...