- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Further fall in DMT and PTA prices. A.H. Sharda Aiyar // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing and Reliance Industries Ltd.'s reduction of the prices of DMT and PTA dyeing products in India. Previous prices of the products.
- Chemical Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/22/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 15, p31
Presents an update on the purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) industry as of October 22, 2001. Demand for PTA and DMT; Growth; Prices.
- DMT and PTA prices fall. // Colourage;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p72
Reports on the drop in the price of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyl terephthalate in India. Effect of the price cuts on polyester manufacturers; Drop in international prices; PTA and DMT as alternative raw materials in the manufacture of polyester.
- Mills seek import duty cut on PSF/DMT/PTA. // Colourage;Jul95, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p81
Reports on the need for government to reduce the prices of intermediate inputs used in the manufacture of polyester staple fiber (PSF) like DMT, PTA and MEG. Reduction of import duties on polyester staple fiber and DMT/PTA/MEG; Reduction in prices of PSF by local manufacturers as insufficient...
- Bombay Dyeing plans PTA, paraxylene projects. // Colourage;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p77
Reports that Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is planning to set up a new project at Kamataka, India, for PTA and paraxylene. Expanded capacity of DMT; Self-reliance in inputs for its textile division.
- PTA and DMT. Kirschner, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 17, p22
The article presents information including demand, growth, price, uses and market perspective of terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyltryptamine (DMT). PTA and DMT demand are highly correlated to the polyester market. This market has seen mixed growth results in recent years, depending on the...
- PVC & PET prices to firm in `98. Callari, Jim; Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Jan98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p61
Forecasts on the prices of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for 1998. Pricing indicators of PVC and PET for 1998; Forecast for the prices of para- terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyl terephthalate (DMT).
- Reliance slashes PP, PTA. // Chemical Week;9/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 36, p75
Details the plan of Reliance Industries company to reduce prices for its polypropylene (PP) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). Purpose of the company in reducing the prices.
- DMT contracts still uncertain, but outlook remains positive. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/31/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2132, p10
Reports on the uncertainty of European dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) producers about the settlement of DMT price contracts. Possible effect of feedstock prices on DMT; Outlook for the DMT trade.