- PVC division. Chandrasekar, C.R. // Chemical Business;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, Chemplast Sanmar p27
Focuses on Chemplast Sanmar Limited's polyvinyl chloride (PVC) division. Production range of the PVC division; PVC manufacturing process; Market profile of polyvinyl chloride; Plans of Chemplast on its PVC business.
- Chemplast PVC expansion gets TNPCB nod. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p59
The article repots on the approval given to Chemplast Sanmar Ltd.'s polyvinyl chloride (PVC) production capacity enhancement project by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) in India.
- Chemplast Cuddalore PVC plant back in operation. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p61
The article reports Chemplast Sanmar Ltd. reopened its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant at Cuddalore in India in 2012.
- Operations overview. Chandrasekharan, P. // Chemical Business;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, Chemplast Sanmar p23
Provides information on Chemplast Sanmar Limited production operations of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), caustic soda, solvents, refrigerant gases and metkem silicon. Monomer and polymer plants of PVC manufacturing; Power generation as the main factor for caustic soda production; Components of the...
- Chemplast mulls new site for PVC. // Asian Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 397, p21
Reports on the plan of Chemplast Sanmar company to consider relocation of its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) project from Tamil Nadu to Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India. Opposition of environmental activists to the Tamil Nadu site; Delay in the decision of International Finance Corp. to grant...
- Plastics still on the rebound. // Chemical Week;1/4/1995-1/11/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p41
Presents a forecast of the United States plastics industry in 1995. Improvement in demand and production of polyethylene; Price increases; Domestic sales of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Caustic chlor division. Sankaralingam, S.D. // Chemical Business;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, Chemplast Sanmar p29
Discusses the caustic chlor manufacturing division of Chemplast Sanmar Limited. Products manufactured by Chemplast; Facilities of caustic soda manufacturing; Market trend of the caustic soda; India's supply demand scenario; Other information.
- Hope of a sea change over PVC fortunes. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p10
Reports on the expectations of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers on the status of the European PVC market in 2005. Factors that affect the sales performance of PVC products in the first quarter; Effects of the demand for PVC products on the construction industry; Decline in PVC prices in March.
- Lead free heat stabilizers for pipes. Swaroop, Vivek // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Mar2015, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p29
The article discusses research on heat stabilizers for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes, presented at the 2014 iPVC conference held in Mumbai, India. Topics explored include the production and sales of PVC stabilizers by Galata Chemicals, the PVC degradation and stabilization process and outcome,...
- PVC players to sell more product to India. // Asian Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 397, p23
Deals with the efforts of polyvinyl chloride producers to improve product sales to India. Volume of cargo sold by Taiwanese producer in mid-March 2003; Comparison of prices in India and China; Status of Indian PVC demand.