- Buyers resist substantial price hikes. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;2/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2133, p14
Presents an update on prices of European commodity polymers as of February 13, 2005. Factor that limits producers to raise prices of high-density polyethylene; Increase in low-density polyethylene prices; Prices of polyvinyl chloride.
- Heritage unit installs scrip terminals. Sullivan, Deidre // American Banker;12/7/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 232, p18
Announces Ruston State Bank's installation of four scrip terminals in convenience stores and restaurants to get its services into high-traffic locations. Benefits of scrip terminals; Cost savings from using scrip; Scrip terminal program launched to cater to big student market; Scrip's reduction...
- What you need to know about... BEAUTY BULLETIN. LAURA BERMINGHAM // Mail on Sunday;4/13/2014, p19
HOW NOW WOW BROWS? Shavata Singh, the go-to brow guru in Britain for the past 20 years, has 22 brow studios across Ireland and Britain, but her brow zone in Harvey Nichols Dundrum is the busiest of them all. In Dublin recently to launch her Red Sable Brow Brush, Shavata says she believes Irish...
- Strides Shasun opens QIP, floor price at Rs 1,344.78 per scrip. // Express Pharma;12/22/2015, p1
The article reports that the issue of shares of pharmaceutical company Strides Shasun Ltd. has been opened through qualified institutions placement (QIP) at a floor price of Rs 1,344.78 per scrip to raise up to Rs 1,500 crore.
- Scrip Plus assets sell to Santa Rosa non-profit. Franks, Jonathan // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;02/23/98, Issue 322268, p1
Reports on the sale of Fresno, California-based private fund-raising company Scrip Plus to the Santa Rosa nonprofit fund-raising company National Scrip Center in February 1998. Impetus for the sale; Background on Scrip Plus' financial situation prior to the sale; Circumstances surrounding the sale.
- Dow Plastics probes amorphous polymer. Renstrom, Rober // Plastics News;6/8/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p21
Reports on the evaluation of Dow Plastics company of Midland, Michigan for high-density optical media formats. Effectiveness of the polymer; Statements from T.J. Wainderdi, global market manager of optical media; Advantages of the polymer.
- Plastics Outlook Stays Bright Despite Oil Costs. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p8
Presents an outlook for the plastics industry worldwide beyond August 2004. Impact of the run-up in the cost of oil on the profit margins of polymer producers; Recovery of global economies, raising polymer demand; Possibility that high oil prices will continue for the rest of the year and 2005.
- Feedstocks unsettle markets. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p54
The article reports on the strong demand and high commodity polymer prices in the international market. Unpredictable feedstock fluctuations continue to be a bugbear for producers, and although October 2007 looks likely to herald further attempts to raise prices, these remain vague as players...
- Capitalisation and Rights Issues. Holmes, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Sep70, Vol. 81 Issue 925, p560
The article focuses on accounting practices in Great Britain dealing with the capitalization issue, the stocks paid to existing stockholders not in cash but out of reserves. The author also discusses on adjustment of the historical highs and lows of the stock price; stock rights; adjustment of...
- Gujarat State Fertilizers declines on reporting 41% fall in Q3 net profit. // Ace Analyser: Company News;1/25/2017, p1
The article reports on a decline in net profit of the chemical company Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals in the third quarter that ended on December 31, 2016. Topics discussed include a decline in share prices of the company on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE); high and low values of the scrip;...