- Puravankara fixes Rs. 1,000cr construction projects. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;9/7/2015, p7
The article focuses on Indian real estate developer Puravankara Projects which handles construction projects worth of Rs. 1,000cr.
- Mumbai gets Rs. 744cr mega road project. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;9/7/2015, p5
The article focuses on the Santacruz-Chembur Link Road Extension Project with an investment worth Rs. 744Cr approved by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
- Huhtamaki PPL buys Positive Packaging for Rs 2,015 crore, to allow Huhtamaki to double India revenues from Rs 1000 cr. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;7/13/2014, p11
The article reports that Finnish packaging company Huhtamaki PPL buys Indian counterpart Positive Packaging for Rs 2,015 crore.
- Govt plans Rs. 15,500cr funds for road sector. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;1/5/2014, p1
The article reports on the decision of the government to generate 15,000-crore (cr) rupees (Rs) to fund starved road and highway sector in India. The National Highways of Authority in India (NHAI) was authorized to generate Rs 3,500-cr and Rs 12,000-cr through budgetary grant from the finance...
- UDM clears Rs. 192cr for smart city projects. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;9/14/2015, p6
The article focuses on the Rs. 192cr cleared by the Union Urban Development Ministry (UDM) under Smart City Mission, a building smart city projects across cities in India.
- Polygenic Analysis of Late-Onset Alzheimerâ€™s Disease from Mainland China. Jiao, Bin; Liu, Xiaoyan; Zhou, Lin; Wang, Maggie Haitian; Zhou, Yafang; Xiao, Tingting; Zhang, Weiwei; Sun, Rui; Waye, Mary Miu Yee; Tang, Beisha; Shen, Lu // PLoS ONE;12/17/2015, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
Recently, a number of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) were identified to be associated with late-onset Alzheimer disease (LOAD) through genome-wide association study data. Identification of SNP-SNP interaction played an important role in better understanding genetic basis of LOAD. In this...
- Odisha riverine port gets Rs. 500cr infusion. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;1/5/2014, p5
The article reports on the joint venture agreement on fast tracked basis between the state government of Odisha and the Kolkata-based consultant Water and Power Consultancy Services for a port project in India. The joint venture aims to develop the first riverine port with the initial investment...
- Respecting Our Flag. Greene, Louise L. // Appleseeds;Sep2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p24
Explores the proper respect for the U.S. flag. Position of the flag; Display of the flag with flags of other nations; Burning of a worn-out flag; Saluting at the flag; Protection of the flag from touching the ground or water.
- SELLING IT. // Consumer Reports;Aug2013, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p63
Photographs are presented of errors related to project packaging and advertising, including a shirt printed with the U.S. flag that was made in China, a lightbulb with different information in Spanish, and an advertisement for a bathtub with a door.
- Some Lloyd's syndicates show reserve surplus. Howard, Lisa S. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/6/95, Vol. 99 Issue 45, p7
Reports on the ongoing Lloyd's project to calculate the extra reserves needed to finalize members' liabilities, which showed that some syndicates are in a surplus position. Progress report on the company's reconstruction and renewal package; Plans to reinsure all members' 1992 and prior...