- Lianji considers increase in PSF capacity. // Asian Chemical News;9/6/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 459, p22
Reports on the plan of Shanghai Lianji Synthetic Fibre to increase its polyester staple fibre (PSF) capacity at its Pudong site in China. Annual production capacity of polyester chips and PSF of the company; Background on the third-phase expansion of the company; Owners of the company.
- Ibrahim and Lurgi in talks on PSF expansion. // Asian Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 420, p19
Reports on a negotiation held by Ibrahim Fibre with Lurgi Zimmer on licensing and construction services for its polyester staple fiber (PSF) expansion project as of October 2003. Planned capacity for the chemical plant; Possibility that Ibrahim will consider building purified terephthalic acid...
- Parasrampuria Synthetics plans major restructuring. // Colourage;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p69
Reports that Indian textile firm, Parasrampuria Synthetics Ltd. is undertaking major restructuring plans to combat adverse market conditions in 1997.
- Ibrahim Fibre to double PSF to 400ktpa. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 389, p21
Focuses on the plan of Ibrahim Fibre to increase the capacity of its polyester staple fibre (PSF) plants. Cost of expanding the capacity of the existing plants; Information on the PSF surplus in Pakistan; Possible increase in Ibrahim's demand for purified terephthalic acid.
- BRPL mulls POY and more PSF. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 442, p23
Reports on the plan of Bongaigaon Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (BRPL) to expand its polyester staple fibre (PSF) capacity and build a partially oriented yarn unit in 2004. Capacity of the PSF plant; Plan of BRPL regarding its paraxylene plant.
- Parasrampuria to enter market. // Colourage;Jun96, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p81
Reports on Parasrampuria Synthetics Ltd.'s crore expansion and diversification project. Entry into the capital market with a public issue; Setting up of a polycondensation plant; Diversification into manufacture of polyester staple fiber.
- RIL begins implementation of large polyester projects. // Colourage;Apr2011, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p86
The article reports on the commencement of the plan of Reliance Industries Limited's (RIL) to implement its large polyester projects in India such as the capacity expansion of 2.30 million tons of purified terephthalic acid (PTA), 540, 000 tons of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), and 290, 000...
- DAK Americas plans new PSF capacity at its plant in Carolinas, in two phases. // Nonwovens Markets;10/22/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p6
The article reports that American polyester staple fiber manufacturer DAK Americas LLC is planning to expand its polyester staple fiber (PSF) production capacity in two phases in South Carolina. According to Jorge Young, president and chief executive officer (CEO) at DAK, the expansion aims to...
- DAK Americas to expand textile PSF capacity. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);10/19/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article on the expansion of polyester staple fibre's (PSF) capacity by the polyethylene terephthalate resin producer DAK Americas, which appeared on the website just-style.com on October 16, 2014. Topics include undertaking a project to increase the PSF...
- Indo Rama Synthetics to set up PTA plant. // Colourage;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p71
Reports on Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd.'s plan to set up a PTA plant. Technical tie up with foreign technology licensors; Funding for the company's expansion for the manufacture of POY and PSF.