- Sanghi group plans Rs 200 cr. expansion. // Colourage;Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p62
Reports on Sanghi Polyesters Ltd.'s plan for a Rs 2000 crore expansion. Planned capacity for the company's plant; Increase of expansion funds through tie-ups with financial institutions.
- ICI confirms Wilton plant. Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;8/16/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p16
Reports that ICI will build a new polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin plant and add capacity at an existing PET plant in Wilton, United Kingdom. PET demand forecast; Plans for purified terephthalate acid expansions.
- KoSa to Build PET Plants in North America and Europe. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;8/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 30, p9
Unveils the plan of KoSa company to build a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plant in North America and Europe. Information on its PET capacity; Details on the expansion plan; Status of PET market.
- Shell Chemicals joins PET expansion bandwagon. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p6
Reports on Shell Chemicals Europe's expansion plans for its polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plant at Patria, Italy. Capacity; Expectations.
- Century textiles to set up new mill for Rs. 725 crore. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Aug2007, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p312
The article reports on the expansion plans of the Century Textiles and Industries Ltd. in India. The company has announced a capital expenditure of 725 crore rupees for setting up a new textile mill in Bharuch in Gujarat, as well as a capital expenditure of 965 crore for enhancing its cement...
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn raises expansion plan by Rs 350 crore. // Indian Textile Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p148
The article reports on the expansion plan of Shri Lakshmi Cotysn Ltd. (SLCL) in Kanpur, India. The company aims to further widen its expansion plans by Rs 350 crore aggregating to Rs 809 crore. Its phase III expansion plan entails the addition of 12,000-metric ton capacities in Terry Towel and...
- Tata Chemicals plans Rs 700-crore investment. // Chemical Business;Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p71
The article reports on the plan of inorganic chemical and fertilizer manufacturer Tata Chemicals (TCL) to invest over 700 crore in an effort to boost top-line growth in India. TCL executives cite that the investment will be financed through internal accruals. It notes that the company will...
- Berger Paints announces huge capacity expansion. // Paintindia;Apr2013, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p160
The article discusses the plan of Berger Paints to undertake capacity expansion at its existing plants and also a new plant at Hindupur in Andhra Pradesh, India, announced in March 2013. The company will invest 240-crore rupees in the expansion of its manufacturing units over three years, from...
- GSFC to invest Rs 500 cr for expansion. // Chemical Business;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p76
The article reports on the possible investment of 500 crores by the Indian state-owned chemical and fertilizer company Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. (GSFC) as part of its diversification and expansion plans. According to managing director P. K. Taneja, 260 crores will be allocated...
- Nippon Unipet to double capacity. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;10/12/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 13, p28
Reports on the round of expansions made by Japan's polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin makers to meet the growing demand for PET soda bottles. Plan of Japan Unipet to double capacity at its Yokkaichi plant; Combined output of Unipet's Yokkaichi and Iwakuni plants; Japanese groups planning...