- Lennon's concerns as Izaguirre ships heavy blow. MARK WILSON // Daily Mail;10/28/2013, p36
- Long-Term Product Line Sustainability with Planned Staged Investments. Savolainen, Juha; Niu, Nan; Mikkonen, Tommi; Fogdal, Thomas // IEEE Software;Nov2013, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p63
Software product lines (SPL) are long-living systems that enable systematic reuse in application engineering. Product-specific changes over time can result in architecture drift, which requires updating assumptions made in the SPL's reuse infrastructure. A model called planned staged investments...
- PIA planning program update and expansion. // Plastics News;2/10/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 50, p19
Reports on the plans of the Plastics Institute of America, to update and expand its Directory of Polymer Science and Engineering Programs by May 1997. How the plans will affect the plastics industry.
- Shared Parental Leave: what you need to know. Payne, Joanne // Pulse;Feb2016, p93
The article discusses the nature of Shared Parental Leave (SPL) which permits both parents to take parental leave on or before April 5, 2015 and highlights several practices in preparing for the SPL such as updating the family-friendly policy.
- Plastics futures drop on the LME. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2174, p12
The article presents an update on the plastics industry in England as of December 2005. The plastics futures on the London Metal Exchange (LME) declined. Sabic Europe emphasised that it did not have plans to trade plastics futures on the LME.
- Systems Programming Language. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
- INSIDE. // Mail on Sunday;1/3/2010, p1
- Systems Programming Language. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- Technology bulletin. Peach, Laurie Ann // Design News;10/19/98, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p23
Presents technology updates on engineering industry in the United States in October 1998. Increasing rate of plastic recycling; Information on FluoroGrip non-stick protective coating from Integument Technologies Inc.; Details on the automated PCB inspection system from CR Technology company.
- Plastic pallet tests prove a winner. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p15
The article evaluates the CR3-5 plastic pallets from Craemer.