- Packaging Automation tray sealers at Foodex. // Dairy Industries International;Feb2014, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p33
The article offers brief information on a range of electric flexible tray sealers to seal film, foil or board lids to trays by Packaging Automation.
- SOLUTIONS. // Packaging News;Jun2010, p42
The article offers news briefs related to packaging industry in Great Britain. Enercon Industries Ltd. has launched a new hermetic induction foil sealing equipment. National Flexible Ltd. has expanded its range of packaging films to meet environmental criterias including biodegradale,...
- Huhtamaki to acquire a flexible packaging manufacturer in the Czech Republic. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p42
The article reports that packaging company HuhtamÃ¤ki Oyj will acquire Fiomo AS, a manufacturer of flexible packaging foils and labels in the Czech Republic.
- Comment. Cheeseman, Jack // Converter;Dec2016/Jan2017, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses growth of paper and board, flexible packaging and foil industries and updates on cartoon packaging.
- TAPPI Conference In India a Success. Lyons, KeleMarie // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jan2010, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p22
Information about trends and technology development discussed in the 2009 Flexible Packaging Symposium co-hosted by TAPPI, the SIES School of Packaging, and the Indian organization Paper, Film and Foil Converter's Association held in Mumbai and New Delhi, India on November 10-14, 2009 is presented.
- The Future of Foil. Leo, Gene // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Feb2002, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p44
Focuses on the use of aluminum foil in packaging purposes by companies in the aluminum foil industry despite the challenges and competition that it has to confront. Impact of the consolidation of several companies on the industry; Advantages of downstream integration into flexible packaging;...
- Flexibility and pragmatism 'will fuel metallised growth' say industry experts. Gander, Paul // Food Manufacture;Apr2004, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the role of flexibility and pragmatism in the growth of metallized packaging in Great Britain. Characteristics of aluminum foil and foil laminates; Requirement for metallized film suppliers.
- Light-gauge foil registers sweet success. Lingle, Rick // Packaging Digest;Jan97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p72
Features Frankford candy products in foil wrap packages. Effect of packaging design to product sales; Advantages of foils in packaging; Printing strategies in producing designed thin foils; Consideration of manufacturing standards. INSET: Foil affords Frankford flexibility..
- AEPC plans management institute. // Colourage;Oct2006, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p141
The article reports that the Apparel Export Promotion Council is planning to invest Rs 50 cr to establish an Institute of Apparel Management in New Delhi, India. The institute aims at creating managerial professionals in the apparel export sector. The council also plans to open the institute in...
- Glenroy, Inc. Introduces Technology for Foil-Based Flexible Packaging. // Beauty Packaging;Sep2012, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p71
The article offers brief information on High Performance Component (HPC) for foil-based flexible packaging from Glenroy Inc.