- PUR filtered flavor. // Drug Store News;3/2/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p79
The article evaluates the PUR Flavor Options, a water filtration system from PUR.
- Seismic design techniques and new technologies. // Buildings;Apr94, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p56
Suggests steps building owners can take to improve their buildings' seismic performance. Elastomeric systems; Friction systems or `sliders'; Viscous damping systems.
- The bypass filter advantage. Rutherford, Kevin // Overdrive;Aug2013, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates the bypaas filter by taking the example of thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer, The Eco-Pur from manufacturer of Filtration Systems, Oil Purification Systems Inc.
- TOON THUMPING ADDS TO POOL'S MISERY. // Daily Mail;4/2/2012, p64
Carroll's popularity takes a dive
- New additives & RRIM systems at SPI Polyurethanes Expo. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Nov98, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p49
Features several catalysts, surfactant, blowing agents, mold releases and colorants displayed at the SPI Polyurethanes Expo `98 in Dallas, Texas. Includes several additives for rigid foams by Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Exxsol hydrocarbon blowing agents by Exxon Chemical Corp.; Bayflex 180...
- Patent News. // Rubber World;Nov2000, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p18
Takes a look at patents that may be of interest to people and firms in the rubber industry. Patent for synthesis of energetic vinyl-terminated polymers; Method for recapping vehicle tires; Patent for an elastomeric coupling system.
- Fixture is PUR filtration. // Drug Store News;12/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p65
The article evaluates the PUR Water Filtration Systems from Procter & Gamble.
- Dispense Adhesives with Clean Cutoff. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Dec2009, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p23
The article evaluates the PUR adhesive dispensing system from Nordson Corp.
- Check the fine print. Foster, Ed // InfoWorld;2/11/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p65
Expresses concern about the additional Product Use Rights (PUR) language in Microsoft Windows XP operating system. Internet site to find the PUR document; Intention of Microsoft Corp. behind the language in the PUR agreement.
- fit to drink. // Women's Health;Nov2007, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p121
The article evaluates the PUR Flavor Options Pitcher (2-stage), PUR Water Filtration System (3-stage), and the Brita Faucet Filtration System (OPFF-100).