- Sister firms Francis Shaw, Betol merge. Urey, Craig // Plastics News;11/24/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p15
Reports that Francis Shaw Plastics Machinery Limited and Betol Machinery Limited, sister companies under holding company EIS Group plc of London, have become a single entity. Information on the Betol nameplate; Specialization of Betol; Information on the manufacturing of Betol machines.
- New line of vertical insert molders comes to U.S. // Plastics Technology;Jul96, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p11
Features the upgraded Manimold line of vertical C-frame injection machines for plastics from Betol Machinery Ltd. Addition of shuttle table; Available models; Mold sizes.
- England's Betol factory closing. // Plastics News;8/6/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p27
Reports the closure of Luton, England-based Betol Machinery Ltd. factory of Davis-Standard Corp.
- Betol broadens Davis-Standard base in Europe. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;6/8/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Betol Machinery Limited by Davis-Standard Corporation, in an effort to improve services at its European manufacturing capacity. Information on the acquisition agreement; Statements from Al Hodge, vice president of sales and engineering at Davis-Standard; Other...
- Recap of '98 machinery events. // Plastics News;1/11/1999, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p22
Lists 1998 events for plastics industry machinery. Includes Maac Machinery Corp.'s purchase of Central Automated Machinery Inc.; Davis-Standard Corp.'s purchase of Betol Machinery Ltd.
- Specialties. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p31
Presents information on several issues surrounding chemical industry. Expansion of Dainippon Ink & Chemical on its compounding capacity; Acquisition of Crompton & Knowles on extrusion machinery business of Betol Machinery; Price increase on sodium compounds by Rhodia and FMC.
- Abuse resistent' bags for hard food. // Food Manufacture;Aug2015, p41
The article offers information on the OptiDure, a coextruded bags, from Cryovac.
- BLOW MOLDING. // Plastics Technology;May2009, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p35
The article evaluates several products including Mini Wheel line, a series of wheel-type extrusion blow molders designed for coextruded containers from Graham Engineering Corp. of York, Pennsylvania, Small Bottle system, a dual-parison wheel-type blow molder for small bottles, from Wilmington...
- New form-fill-seal applications increase shelf life. // Flexible Packaging;Jun2008, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p48
The article evaluates the Apex 9000 VF series coextruded films from Ampac Flexibles Co.
- Coextruded cork. // Packaging Digest;Mar2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p17
The article offers brief information on the Select 100 coextruded cork from Nomacorc LLC.