- Sipa acquires Automaâ€™s ISBM business. // Plastics News;12/15/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p0019
The article reports that Sipa SpA has purchased the injection-stretch-blow molding (ISBM) equipment business of Automa SpA in Italy. Topics covered include the compact lay-outs and high energy efficiency of the Automa machines. Also mentioned is how the acquisition strengthens Sipa's position in...
- Hi-Tech to blow. Celata, Claudio // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p63
This article describes several blow moulding machines that are used for the production of containers destined for the cosmetics field, including products from Plastiblow, Soffiaggio Tecnica and Automa.
- Accumulator-head blow molder from a new source. // Plastics Technology;Jul97, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Automa North America plans to offer its first accumulator-head blow molding machine on autumn of 1998, manufactured in Italy at a new division of Automa S.p.A. Details on the AE-30 machine; Accumulator heads range; How the extruder unit works.
- Currier Plastics adds new equipment to meet client demand. DELORE, TRACI // Business Journal (Central New York);5/16/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p1B
The article reports on plastics molding firm Currier Plastics Inc. which has added multiple Automa Electro Series extrusion blow-molding machines to meet client demand. The addition of new machinery gives Currier in-process trimming capabilities as well as automated leak checking, says Massimo...
- Automa upgrades blow molding unit. // Plastics News;5/3/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p19
Introduces the plastics extrusion blow molding machine AT2D Plus manufactured by Automa SpA.
- Extrusion Blow Molder Boasts Small Footprint. // Plastics Technology;Dec2004, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p20
Features the Apex AT 700D long-stroke shuttle, a continuous-extrusion blow molding machine for HDPE, polyvinyl chloride and polypropylene containers, from Automa of Italy. Components of the machine; Number of half-liter bottles that the machine can produce in a day; Product of Automa that the...
- Electric Machines Slash Energy Use. // Plastics Technology;Oct2005, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p21
Presents information on the electric plastic injection-blow and extrusion blow machines from Automa North America. Energy consumption of the machines; Features; Advantage.
- Hotmelt moulding. Batra, R. C. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2014, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p19
The article focuses on hotmelt moulding, a new type of injection moulding process. Topics discussed include role of hot melt process in enabling complete encapsulation, injection of thermoplastics adhesive onto the object to be overmoulded at low pressure, and features of moulding machines...
- IHE shows Italy is still king of hosiery knitting machinery. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Aug96, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p79
Highlights the 1996 International Hosiery Exposition (IHE) in Charlotte, North Carolina. Downturn in attendance; Artex Group's introduction of the Sandoni SG 7 machines; Catawba Valley Machinery Co.'s Busi line of Automa fully electronic machines; Exhibitors from Asia; Maglia d'oro's line of...
- Automa opens US tech center. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;9/19/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p0003
The article reports that Automa SpA, Italian blow molding machine manufacturer, has opened a technical center in Appleton, Wisconsin, to improve its business in the U.S. Automa manufacters accumulator extrusion blow molders and one-step PET machines in Bologna, Italy. It also reports that Automa...