- Phillips starts up Singapore HDPE. // Chemical Week;10/8/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 38, p7
Reports on a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) unit started up by Phillips Petroleum company in Pulau Ayer Merbau, Singapore. Capacity of the unit; Percentage share owned by Phillips Petroleum at HDPE unit.
- Phillips boosting HDPE, K-resin output. // Plastics Technology;Mar95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p62
Reports on Phillips Chemical Co.'s efforts to increase its HDPE production capacity.
- Recycling plant expands production potential. // Design News;6/22/92, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p32
Reports on the operations of the bottle recycling plant of Phillips Plastics Recycling Partnership in Oklahoma. Conversion of bottles into high-density polyethylene (HDPE); Production of 100-percent post-consumer recycled HDPE resin in pellet form; Operation of Phillips as a joint venture...
- Phillips, Solvay Team Up to Build U.S. Plant. Adams, Jarret // Chemical Week;9/8/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 33, p16
Unveils the strategic alliance agreement between Phillips company and Solvay Polymers company to build and operate a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plant in the United States. Details on the agreement; Terms and value of the deal; Information on the HDPE plant.
- Firms battle limited PE, ABS supplies. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;3/15/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that shortage of feedstock and other raw-materials is affecting the supply of polyethylene and alkylbenzene sulfonates (ABS) in North America. According to Glenn Wright from Dow Chemical Co., the firm is focusing on select HDPE resins because of market condition. On the other...
- HOPE pipe entry for Iran's Jam. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/17/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 7, p2
The article reports that Iran's Jam Petrochemical is switching production at two chemical plants in Assaluyeh which includes a switch from the production of blow-molding grade high density polyethylene (HDPE) to natural HDPE and injection-molding grade HDPE to linear low density PE (LLDPE).
- Phillips licenses HDPE process to Fina. Rotman, David // Chemical Week;9/25/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 36, p24
Reports on Phillips Petroleum's licensing of its loop reactor technology for making high-density polyethylene (HDPE) to Fina. Fina's plans to double its HDPE production in the United States; Phillips's development of metallocene catalysts for the slurry technology.
- Phillips plans HDPE in Thailand. // Chemical Week;2/26/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p32
Reports on Phillips Petroleum's memorandum of understanding to build a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plant in Thailand in a joint venture with PTT Petrochemical.
- IndianOil launches high productivity HDPE grade. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Mar2015, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p75
The article offers information on the Propel high-density polyethylene (HDPE) 080M60 high productivity HDPE grade for injection moulding applications, launched by Indian Oil Corporation.
- Untitled. Klump, Michelle // ICIS Chemical Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 28, p56
The article focuses on the contract prices of high density polyethylene (HDPE) grades after the settlement reached among HDPE producers to postpone the proposed increases until August 2013. It mentions the move of some producers in pushing for the 2 cent/pound (lb) increase for HDPE grades due...