- M.A. Hanna's U.K. buy. // Chemical Week;3/20/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p8
Reports on M.A. Hanna's plan to acquire Victor International Plastics, a producer of color masterbatches, from Rexam PLC.
- Hanna enters U.K. market. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;3/27/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p32
Reports on M.A. Hanna's entry in the British market with its acquisition of the region's specialty colorants and additives producer Victor International Plastics from Rexam. Possible consolidation with other European colorants operations; Expansion plans since 1990.
- Hanna stock report initiated. // Plastics News;9/2/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the strong buy recommendation received by M.A. Hanna Co. from Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. Energized management, organizational changes, and expected sales growth as reasons cited for the buy recommendation.
- Hanna buys Exxon compound business. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;3/16/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p15
Announces that M.A. Hanna Company has acquired Exxon Chemical's halogen-free, flame-retardant compounds business. Terms of the acquirement; Corporate information on M.A. Hanna; Comments from Hanna spokeswoman, Theresa Kuharich; Amount of sales posted by Hanna in 1997.
- Hanna Integrates in Europe. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p5
Reports on M.A. Hanna Co.'s plans to integrate the engineered materials and plastics colorants businesses of its British subsidiary, Victor International Plastics Ltd. with its business in Europe.
- Hanna buys more in Europe. // Chemical Week;5/21/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the acquisition of M.A. Hanna company of several chemical companies in Europe. How Hanna is purchasing the plastic color and additive concentrates business of Akzo Nobel of Sadolin Masterbatch in Glostrup, Denmark; Hanna's other company acquisitions; Comments from Hanna's Vice...
- Bejar Perfums Chooses Rexam Pump. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p68
The article evaluates the Rexam XD-11 pump perfumes from Rexam.
- A born idealist. Kennicott, Philip // Gramophone;Apr96, Vol. 73 Issue 875, p14
Presents information on cellist Yo-Yo Ma. Author Philip Kennicott's perception of Ma; Information on Ma's recordings featuring music from Dvorak, Victor Herbert and Schubert; Comments of Ma; Ma's return to musical suites.
- Hanna building Chinese plant to supply color concentrates. Vernyi, Bruce // Plastics News;2/17/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 51, p8
Focuses on the plans of M.A. Hanna Company of Cleveland, Ohio, to build a manufacturing facility in China. What will be produced at the company; Schedule for the completion of the facility; Comments from Garth Henry, vice president of international operations for Hanna.
- Airless pump dispenses anti-fatigue lotion. // Packaging Digest;Feb2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the airless pump dispensers containing Bottega Verde's Uomo Energy Power lotion and Kelemeta's Victor anti-fatigue cold cream, from Rexam PLC.