- Optimistic expectations topped at K 2007. // Rubber World;Nov2007, Vol. 237 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the world's number one fair for the plastics and rubber industry, K 2007, in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany. It states that good economic conditions have aroused justifiable expectations of a successful trade fair run. It adds that the proof of the fair's status is the highly...
- Chinese compounder aims for global growth. Kanthor, Rebecca // Plastics News;10/21/2016, pS019
The article discusses the company profile of compounder China XD Plastics Co. Ltd. or Xinda, and mentions topics including Xinda's plans for global growth, Xinda's entry into the trade fair for international plastics and rubber industry called "K 2016," and Xinda's global initiative.
- Japan bills IPF show as high-tech mecca. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;8/11/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p6
The article presents information on the competition between plastics trade shows in Asia. The International Plastic Fair (IPF) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, had a pre-show event recently. IPF officials aim to compete with Chinese show Chinaplas. Organizers of both events are luring companies to...
- Plastics News will cover show. // Automotive News;8/6/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6528, p49
The article reports that the periodical "Plastics News," a sister publication of the magazine "Automotive News," will serve as publisher of the English-language show daily for the K 2013 International Trade Fair. The plastics and rubber trade show will be organized in Duesseldorf, Germany during...
- K show president upbeat about outlook. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/26/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the performance of German plastics companies in 2000. Worldwide demand for plastics machinery; Details of the 2001 Plastics and Rubber Industry International Trade Fair.
- Calendar. // Rubber World;Nov2015, Vol. 253 Issue 2, p61
A calendar of events for the rubber industry from November 2015 to April 2016 is presented including the 2015 Chem Show in New York City, a technical seminar by Mid Atlantic Rubber & Plastics Group in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania, and the 25th International Istanbul Plastics Industry Fair in Turkey.
- Milacron making moves in Europe. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;10/21/2016, pS007
The article discusses the company profile and product portfolio of industrial technology company Milacron Holdings Corp. Topics covered include Milacron's press production and machine assembly in the Czech Republic, Milacron's European and global expansion plans, and Milacron's products to be...
- Performance, Economy & Sustainability Drive Materials & Additives Developments. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Sep2013, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p50
The article reports on materials and additives developments in plastics technology that will debut during the K 2013 Plastics and Rubber International Trade Fair in Dusseldorf, Germany. The trade show will feature a wide range of engineering plastics materials which are being applied in...
- Japan’s IPF brings technology, uncertainty. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;11/28/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p0008
The article informs that International Plastic Fair, the largest plastics show of Japan started on October 25, 2011, in Tokyo, Jaoan. It has been informed that in the show, Japanese machinery makers said that they are increasingly setting up or expanding production in China, India and Southeast...
- Germany for plastics. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2004, p17
Presents information on the International Trade Fair for Plastics and Rubber at the DÃ¼sseldorf Trade Fair Centre in Germany from October 20 to 27, 2004.