- Rantanen quits Borealis. // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p6
Announces the appointment of Svein Rennemo as chief executive officer of Borealis company effective November 1, 1997. Rennemo's previous position at Borealis.
- Borealis Names its Next CEO. Young, Ian; Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;1/17/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p31
The article reports on the appointment of Mark Garrett as the next chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Borealis.
- Executive Board Reorganized at Borealis. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p28
The article announces that Herbert Willerth was appointed deputy chief executive officer (CEO) at Borealis AG.
- Gerd LÃ¶bbert Joins Borealis Executive Board. // Ink World;Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p45
The article announces that Gerd LÃ¶bbert was appointed executive vice president of Borealis GmbH's base chemicals in Vienna, Austria.
- key changes. // Chemical Week;10/24/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 34, p52
The article announces executive appointments in the chemical industry, including Renzhe Zhao at Henkel, Martin Kuzaj at Borealis and Bernard di Tullio at Technip.
- Nova, Borealis sign wire and cable JV. Rotman, David // Chemical Week;12/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 48, p18
Reports on Nova Chemicals and Borealis' finalization of the formation of a polyethylene (PE) wire and cable joint venture called Nova-Borealis Compounds. Appointment of Paul Bryant as president of the company; Joint venture as a challenge to Union Carbide's dominant position in the wire and...
- Mysterious Sunspots: Auroras Borealis. // Monkeyshines on Mysteries in History;2004, p80
Describes the Auroras Borealis.
- KEY CHANGES. // Chemical Week;3/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p44
Presents information on the selection and appointment of executives in several chemical companies as of March 21, 2001. Appointment of Alan P. Syzdek as president of Ablestik Laboratories company; Appointment of employees to various positions at the Plaza Group company; Appointment of John...
- Borealis reshuffle. // Chemical Week;10/22/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 40, p8
Provides information on various executive appointments made by Borealis company effective November 1, 1997. Appointment of Staffan Lennstrom to the company's executive board and his responsibilities; Appointment of Harald Ynnesdal to the board; Promotions of other executives following the...
- PEOPLE WATCH. // Plastics News;5/11/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p13
The article announces several appointments including Edwin Parkinson as president of Blaige & Co., Hans-Christian Ambjerg as vice president of film and fiber of Borealis AG, and Joseph Loeffler as senior account executive Dow Chemical Co.