- Tempo hires Kaplan as sales, marketing VP. // Furniture/Today;7/18/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p32
The article announces the appointment of Steve Kaplan as vice president (VP) of sales and marketing at dining and barstool manufacturer Tempo Industries Inc.
- Mueller realigns sales organization. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/4/94, Vol. 191 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Mueller Industries Inc.'s appointment of sales executives for its Fittings Division and restructuring of its sales organization. Pat Scherf, vice president (vp), sales; Pat Conlen, vp, customer relations; Ernie Mannerino, vp, marketing-Fittings.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;10/14/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 197, p2
The article announces appointments in the medical device industry, including Omari Bouknight as vice president (VP) of sales and marketing at Cardiac Dimensions and Jeff Liter as VP of corporate development at PrimeraDX.
- MAXWELL ADDS HICKEY, RICHARDSON. // Elevator World;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p32
The article announces the appointment of Jere Richardson as vice president (VP) of marketing and Tom Hickey as VP of sales for Maxwell Systems Inc.
- Cable TV. // MediaWeek;9/5/94, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p28
Reports on several appointments and promotions in the cable television industry. Beau Phillips as vice president (VP) of marketing at VH-1; William Wiehe as senior VP of advertising sales and Dalton Delan to senior VP of programming and production for The Travel Channel.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;7/26/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 143, p3
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. health care industry including Howard Haft, named executive vice president (VP) and chief medical officer of Conmed Healthcare Management, and Dave Heagy, appointed VP of North American sales at Zeltiq, and Liz Newman, promoted to VP of...
- PEOPLE IN PLACES. // Medical Device Daily;7/25/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 140, p10
The article announces several appointments in the U.S. medical device industry including the naming of Rory Gleadhill as vice president (VP) of sales and marketing for BioMedical Enterprises, appointment of Dale Binke as VP of sales at Spinal Elements, and selection of Keith Wright as national...
- Personnel File. // Cardiovascular Device Update;Sep2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p26
The article announces the appointments of executives in the medical device industry including Vincent Bucci as chairman of the board of AngioDynamics, Scott Cramer as vice president (VP) of sales for Bacchus Vascular and Henry Scaramelli as VP of finance and chief financial officer (CFO) of...
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p8
The article announces appointments in the consumer electronics industry, including John Homlish as sales vice president (VP) at COKeM International and Mark Aling and Bob McConnell as marketing manager and sales VP of North America at Paradigm Electronics, respectively.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/3/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p6
The article announces the appointment of several executives in the consumer electronics industry including Yoshi Uchiyama as sales and marketing senior vice president (VP) at Toshiba America Consumer Products, Bill Clark as sales senior VP for Almo's dealer division, and Rachael Tracey as major...