- French-Russian Partners. // Traffic World;7/12/99, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the memorandum of understanding signed between Renault and AMO Zil. Purpose of the memorandum; Value of the project contained in the memorandum; Implementation of the project.
- CLIENTS LINE UP TO USE RAILWAY. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/31/2013 Etihad Railway, p12
The article discusses the companies that have agreed to memorandums of understanding (MoUs) to use the Etihad Railway national freight rail system in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) upon its completion. Customers include telecommunications firm Etisalat, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc),...
- ASI gets ITT contract. // Automotive Industries;Apr98, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p150
Focuses on the signing of a memorandum of understanding between Lotus Engineering, and Orbital Engine Company of Perth, Australia. Details on the memorandum.
- Digital set-top cost breakthrough. Fassett, Anne M. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep95, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p23
Reports that Broadband Technologies Inc. and Thompson Consumer Electronics have signed a memorandum of understanding. Terms of the memorandum.
- Ukraine Looks to Turkmenistan to Solve Its Energy Security Challenges. Muzalevsky, Roman // Eurasia Daily Monitor;3/18/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 50, p7
The article reports on the memorandum of understanding on energy cooperation between Ukrane and Turkmenistan. It is inferred that the memorandum of understanding will be able to address the energy security challenges of Ukraine. The visit of Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych to Turkmenistan...
- Collaboration under way for construction materials. Struebing, Laura // Quality Progress;Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the signing of a memorandum of understanding by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program and the International Conference of Building Officials' Evaluation Service Incorporated. Aim of the memorandum of understanding;...
- Singapore Power and PLN cooperate. // Modern Power Systems;Jan96, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
Discusses the signing of a memorandum of understanding by Singapore Power of Singapore and the Indonesian state utility PLN. Information on memorandum; Study for supply of electricity to the Riau Islands.
- CCI signs for 9 lakh bales sale. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p117
Reports the memorandum of understanding signed by the Cotton Corp. of India in April 2003. Sales committed by the company; Reason for such move; Overview of the terms of agreement stated in the memorandum.
- Internet self-governance. // IEEE Software;May/June97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p117
Reports on the signing of a memorandum of understanding by major Internet partners on April 7, 1997, as carried originally by the Newsbytes News Network. Function of the memorandum; Document signers.
- Canada Develops Pricing for Gas Transport. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/05/99, Vol. 255 Issue 14, p53
Presents information on a memorandum of understanding signed by TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. and the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers. Details on the memorandum of agreement.