- Bonding Agents. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Jan87, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates the new series of new bonding agents PVC Plastisol from Mobay Chemical Corp.
- Degussa ups silicas. // Chemical Week;11/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 43, p34
Deals with the increase of prices made by Degussa company for silicas, silicates and flatting agents. Silica production site operated by Degussa.
- Teknor Apex Company Hall 9 F-05/03 U.S. // Wire Journal International;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p120
A preview of the product HalguardÂ® halogen-free flame retardant compounds for cables from Teknor Apex Co. is presented.
- Lead & Halogen Free. // Product Design & Development;Apr2010, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p46
A preview of the Multicore HF108 halogen-free solder free portfolio from assembly products manufacturer Henkel Electronics.
- Silky smooth flame-retardant elastomer. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2014, p19
article evaluates the halogen-free Flammoguard flame-retardant elastomer rubber products from Ormiston Rubber.
- Skin care products. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p47
Introduces the Stoko skincare products from Degussa. Categories of the products; Uses of the products.
- Riser cable is halogen-free. // Wire Journal International;May2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates the 17 Freeâ„¢ halogen-free riser cables from the GenSpeedÂ® product line developed by General Cable Technologies Corp.
- Low-Smoke, Halogen-Free, Flame-Retardant TPU with High Mechanical & High Fire Retardancy Properties. Makadia, Chetan; Horrion, Jacques; Boyher, Chris // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p64
The article evaluates the halogen-free, flame-retardant (HFFR) thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) products from Lubrizol Advanced Materials Inc.
- Degussa ups output. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/07/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2060, p26
Reports the plans of Degussa to expand production of its Acematt TS 100 matting agent in Germany in 2003.
- New Halogen-Free Organic Flame-Retarding Agent Developed in Jilin. // China Chemical Reporter;11/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p12
The article reports that Fine Chemical Technology Center of Jilin Chemical Industry Group has developed a new halogen-free organic flame-retarding agent. The halogen-free organic flame-retarding agent developed by the group can overcome the defect of poor thermal stability in conventional...