- Heat resistant polyamide. // Rubber World;Summer 2003 Supplement, Vol. 228 Issue 7, p21
Reports on the availability of information on the use of Stanyl high temperature polyamide in Smart-Park electronic braking system gears in the newsletter of DSM Engineering Plastics.
- Polyamide link to quiet ride. // Machine Design;7/7/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 13, p107
Presents information on the Stanyl TW34 high-temperature polyamide designed by Schaeffler Brasil Ltd. for chain tensioners used by automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co. Steel part replaced by Stanyl; Advantages of the polyamide; Role of resin supplier DSM Engineering Plastics in the structure...
- High Flow Polyamide. // Nonwovens Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p58
DSM Engineering Plastics, Heerlen, Netherlands, has announced the availability of a new grade of high-flow Stanyl polyamide 46 designed for elements of aircraft jet engines. Stanyl 46H4130 is a 30 percent glass fiber reinforced compound that was initially developed for use in the intake portion...
- DSM expansion. // Process Engineering;May2005, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the expansion of the diaminobutane chemical plant of DSM Engineering Plastics Inc. in Geleen, the Netherlands. Intention of the company to use the output of the expanded plant for new facility to make a high-performance and high-temperature nylon plastics called the stanyl, in the...
- Less cost to work out the detail. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Nov2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p53
Reports that DSM Engineering Plastics has introduced Stanyl PA46 High Flow in the automotive market. Features of the product; Properties of the material; Thinwall applications of the product.
- Briefly... // Plastics News;9/28/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p24
Announces plans by LNP Engineering Plastics Inc., to market compounds based on Stanyl polyamide 4/6 developed by DSM Engineering Plastics Inc.
- Light weight's a snap with polyamide connectors. // Machine Design;1/8/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p92
Focuses on the application of polyamide as material for snap connectors for automotive air conditioners. Benefits of using polyamide connectors; Material selected by Viking Plastics for its connectors; Characteristics of Stanyl polyamide.
- New dimensions. LeGault, Michael R. // Canadian Plastics;Jan2004, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p12
Discusses the development in engineering resin applications. Results of tests on the plastic washing machine pulley made from Zytel nylon of DuPont; Description of Stanyl PA46, snap connectors for air conditioning unit made of Stanyl high heat polyamide from DSM Engineering Plastics; Views of...
- The Study of Brush Plating Process on Polyamide Engineering Plastics Surface. Jianren Wang; Yufeng Zhang; Zhijun Gao // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 998-999, p132
The oxidation polymerization simplifies the brush plating process, by which a conductive polymer film is formed on Polyamide Engineering Plastics surface before direct brush plating. In the article, analysis is made on the various process parameters and the influence of the brush plating...
- DSM's Stanyl wins. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;11/8/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2123, p28
Reports on the Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Innovation won by DSM Engineering Plastics for its range of Stanyl polyamide products. Attributes of the products; Basis for winning the award.