- Dayton receives new contract. // Automotive Industries;Feb96, Vol. 176 Issue 2, p184
Reports that Dayton Machine Tool Co. is the recipient of a multimillion dollar contract for a turnkey system to produce ballstuds for automotive steering assemblies.
- Superior gets wheels. // Ward's Auto World;Jul97, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p87
Announces that Superior Industries International Incorporated was awarded a contract, in which the company will supply the Ford f-150 pickup automobile. Significance of contract to Superior; Mentions other multi-million dollar contract.
- WABCO announces contract with ZF. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the announcement of Wabco Holdings Inc. for the extension of a long-term agreement to supply ZF Friedrichshafen AG with transmission automation systems for their AS Tronic and AS Tronic lite automatic transmissions. The company has extended its contract with ZF, one of the...
- EUROPE. // Automotive Engineer;May2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p4
Reports on developments involving companies in the automotive industry. Objective of the multi-million investment of Siemens VDO Automotive AG; Contract awarded to TI Automotive Ltd; Completion of the winter test phase by Wabco Automotive in the Arctic Circle.
- Wittmann Battenfeld adds larger presses. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;5/13/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p0001
The article discusses the sales of the injection press manufacturer Wittmann Battenfeld GmbH in 2012, makes predictions for the company's performance in 2013, and describes the company's 2013 Competence Days event. According to the article, Wittmann plans to expand by producing larger injection...
- Port of Oakland Contracts for Multi-million Dollar Maritime Security System. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Port of Oakland's announcement of the award of a multimillion dollar maritime security enhancement contract to Florida-based ADT Security Services Inc.
- Vestar begins work on Canadian project. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p34A
Reports on Vestar Inc.'s announcement of a multimillion dollar contract to provide efficient upgrades to 35 facilities of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- In brief. // IIE Solutions;Dec95, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p11
Presents short news briefs relating to industrial engineering in the United States. Johnson Yokogawa Corporation's multimillion dollar manufacturing expansion; United States Department of Defense, Joint Logistic Systems Incorporated (PSDI); Value and details on the contract; Clark Material...
- DELPHI STEERS KOREANS. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the multimillion U.S. dollar contracts won by Delphi Automotive Systems from Daewoo and Kia for advanced steering technologies. Order of Daewoo for its Rezzo and Magnus models.
- Wabtec to Overhaul Commuter Locomotives. // Welding Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p6
Reports that Webtec Corp. has announced that its subsidiary MotivePower Industries Inc. has signed a multimillion dollar contract to overhaul seven commuter locomotives for the Metro-North Commuter Railroad Co. in New York.