- EASTMAN CREATES TWO EXECUTIVE POSITIONS. SEEWALD, NANCY // Chemical Week;12/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 31, p7
The article announces personnel changes at Eastman Chemical including Godefroy Motte, named senior vice president and chief regional and sustainability officer, and Michael Chung, appointed senior vice president and chief international ventures officer.
- Eastman Launches Laboratory in Shanghai. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
This article reports that Eastman Chemical Company has inaugurated its China Lab in Shanghai, China on November 17, 2005. The purpose of the lab is given. Greg O. Nelson, chief technology officer and senior vice president of Eastman, offered a statement on the company's investment in the Chinese...
- Briefly... // Plastics News;5/19/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p38
Announces the appointments to corporate positions in various business enterprises in the United States. Who has been appointed as senior vice president of human resources, communications and public affairs at Eastman Chemicals Company; Other appointments at Eastman; Promotion of Steve Millette...
- Production plants to close. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;4/5/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2094, p8
Announces the plans of Clariant and Eastman Chemical Co. to close British production sites in 2004. Number of jobs that will lost from the plant closure; Relocation plans of Clariant from Beverly to Selby, England; Comments from Jim Rogers, Eastman executive vice president.
- Eastman Names Post Spin-Off Management Teams. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p13
Announces the senior management teams appointed by Eastman Chemical after the spin off of its polyethylene terephthalate and acetate fibers business. Listing of senior appointees; Group vice presidents; Executives who would retire at the end of 2001.
- Bunge Corp. names Solomon senior VP, GM. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/25/99, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p50
Reports the appointment of Haywood Solomon as senior vice president of Bunge Foods Corp. in Illinois. Job description; Supervision of company relocation and restructuring; Selection of Camp Willers as senior vice president of oil sales and marketing.
- Eastman Annoucnes Senior Management, Organizational Changes. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the reorganization of the senior management of Eastman Chemical Co. in Kingsport, Tennessee. Promotion of James P. Rogers to executive vice president; Appointment of Gregory O. Nelson as senior vice president and chief technology officer; Goal of the company's reorganization.
- Vendor appointments. // Editor & Publisher;01/10/98, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p26
Reports on Sun Chemical Corp.'s appointment of its three top executives and senior managers at its joint venture with Eastman Kodak. Henry Dyner as chief executive officer; Massie E. Odiotti as executive vice president; Michael S. Murphy as senior vice president.
- Tombras wins $3.5 million consolidated Eastman Chemical account. Ayala, Angel D. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p58
Reports that Tombras Group was appointed by Eastman Chemical Company to handle its creative and media buying for its estimated $3.5 million account. Reference to the four agencies previously used by Eastman; Comments from John Welsch, senior vice president and account supervisor of Tombras.
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/18/2002, Vol. 259 Issue 25, p42
Presents news briefs on the appointments of executives in the chemical industry as of June 18, 2001. J. Brian Ferguson as chief executive officer of Eastman Co.; Theresa K. Lee as senior vice-president, general counsel and corporate secretary at Eastman; Anthony Lucas as chief executive of...