- Bhilwara unit plans Rs 100 cr expansion. // Colourage;Apr2005, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p95
This article reports the plan of Maral Overseas Ltd., an integrated export oriented unit (EOU) of the LNJ Bhilwara Group, to invest more than Rupee 100 crore for capacity expansion. According to Shekhar Agarwal, Maral managing director, the EOU is setting up a new unit at Gurgaon in Haryana, India.
- RIL seeks EoU tag for Jamnagar unit. // Chemical Business;Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p63
The article reports on the application for export-oriented unit (EoU) status by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) for its 33 million ton per annum refinery in Jamnagar, India. The decision to apply for the EoU status was driven by the fact that the company does not obtain any advantage on its...
- ADM riches flummox all. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/13/2013, p1
The article reports that the economic offences unit (EOU) in India has discovered assets worth over 19.2 Indian Rupees (Rs) 19.2 crore owned by Bhagalpur, India additional district magistrate Jayashree Thakur. It states that the EOU sized 16 crore from different bank accounts and women's...
- CHRISTIAN CHRâ„¢. // Billboard;12/17/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 46, p128
A chart is presented of the best-selling Christian CHR (contemporary hits radio) in the United States for the week of December 17, 2011, including "Down" by Mat Kearney, "You Lead" by Jamie Grace, and "Make a Move" by Royal Tailor.
- Indian machinery consultant moves into stone processing. Adams, Jennifer // Stone World;Aug2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p64
The article discusses how Stone Tech International operates its own processing plant in Bangalore, India after being a consultant to assist Export Oriented Units (EOU) in purchasing state-of-the-art machinery from Italy. Bhadravathi Devaraj created the company in 1989 and managed it with his son...
- Chamundi plans second silk fabric EOU. // Colourage;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p77
Reports on the plans of India-based Chamundi Textiles Ltd. to build a second export-oriented unit to meet growing demand for its silk fabrics in overseas market. Cost of the expansion move; Target markets; Expected production capacity of the EOU.
- Rs 3.4cr assets seizure. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/18/2013, p1
The article offers information on the search carried out by economic offences unit (EOU) team on the residences and offices of the two government officials, including National Employment Programme (NEP) director Umashankar Ram, related to the disproportionate assets worth Rs 3.4 crore in India.
- Building blocks. // Brandweek;04/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p19
Presents information on business enterprises in the United States. Terms of the partnership between McNeil Consumer Products and the American Lung Association; Courtyard by Marriott's decision to name Don Mattingly as spokesman for its `Courtyard Hits 300' promotions.
- CHRISTIAN CHRâ„¢. // Billboard;11/19/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 42, p64
A chart is presented of the songs in the Christian CHR (contemporary hits radio) category which received the most airplay in the United States for the week of November 19, 2011, including "Down" by Mat Kearney, "Not Alone" by Red, and "Strong Enough to Save" by Tenth Avenue North.
- US Army Civil Affairs Ministerial Advisory Teams Deploy to Haiti. Bingham, B.B.; Cleary, M.J.; Rubini, D.L. // Military Review;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p53
Discusses the deployment of the United States Army's civil affairs ministerial advisory team (MAT) to Haiti to promote conditions of economic growth. Common elements of MAT assistance; Role of MAT in interagency operations; Services provided by MAT.