- Good growth, poor margins. Richardson, John; Ruthramurthi, Kamachi // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p22
Forecasts the global demand growth for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resins in 2003. Factors that will contribute to the market growth; Uses of PET resins; Examples of PET projects in Asia.
- Market to Balance Out as Capacity Expansions Slow. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;9/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 34, p39
Reports on the projected balance in worldwide demand and supply for polyethylene teraphthalate (PET) by 2005. Increase in the growth rate of PET resin demand; Description of the PET market in North America in 2001; Effect of the economic crisis on overall PET demand.
- RM survey point out PET and PBT market in India to surpass US$1.9 bln. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2015, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p76
The article reports on the projected growth of the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) resins market in India in 2015.
- Wellman Fires Up PET Plant. ADAMS, JARRET // Chemical Week;2/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p29
Reports on the entry of Wellman company in the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) market in the United States with the opening of its PET plant at Port Bienville, Mississippi. Production capacity of the plant; Projected decline in the price of PET resin.
- Polyethylene & polybutylene terephthalate market forecast to grow to 2019. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p84
The article reports on the projected growth in the market for polyethylene (PET) and polybutylene (PBT) terephthalate by 2019. Topics covered include the significant PET and PBT resin markets by applications, factors driving the growth of PBT and PET resin markets, and the key companies in PET...
- The survey says... // Waste News;04/10/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p1
Presents a chart showing Packaging Resin & Recycling Ltd.'s projection on tonnage of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles collected worldwide for recycling in 2000.
- PET demand expected to rise through 2003. // Plastics News;5/22/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p32
Presents findings of a study conducted by Freedonia Group Inc. indicating a projected increase in demand for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resins in the United States. Factors affecting demand.
- Wellman expands its polyester portfolio. Breskin, Ira // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p46
Reports on Wellman's plan to expand its polyester fiber and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle resin businesses. Projected advantages of the decision; Significance of the development; Competition in the use of PET.
- Grassroots PET in Wellman's plans. // Chemical Week;6/14/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 23, p7
Reports on Wellman Inc.'s plans for further polyethylene terephthalate (PET) growth. Grassroots plant in North America by the end 1998; Projected initial polyester fiber and PET resin capacity; Estimated costs of the unit.
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;1/8/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p21
A chart is presented that lists prices of various kinds of resins including pet packaging resins, PVC resin and polypropylene resin.