- Wool export body seeks higher DEPB rates. // Colourage;Jun2002, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p100
Reports that the Indian Wool and Woolen Export Promotion Council has assailed a Customs notification debiting the special additional duty in the duty entitlement passbook scheme.
- Customs duty. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Customs duty: see tariff.
- Customs duty. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Q2 2016, p1
Customs duty: see tariff.
- Budget designed to balance its fiscal position. // Chemical Business;Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the design of the Union Budget in India. Reaction from different segments of the chemical industry; Implication of the replacement of special customs duty levied in consequent budgets; Impact of the hike in import duty on aromatics.
- Inbox Focus: Getting stop payments right Part 1. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to the banking industry including regulations concerning stop payments, duties of customers for stop payments, and special rules for cashier's checks.
- Jewellery makers hear relief rattle. SURYAMURTHY, R. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);2/23/2015, p10
The article reports on the possibility that the government of India will reduce the customs duty on gold, along with the establishment of special notified zones for gems and jewellery in the budget.
- Customs Union to replace special duty on imports of agricultural machinery for imports quotas. Interfax // Kazakhstan General Newswire;9/26/2013, p1
ASTANA. Sept 26 (Interfax-Kazakhstan) - The Customs Union will replace a special duty on imports of grain harvesters from outside the Customs Union with import quotas, said the chairman of the board of the Eurasian Economic Commission Viktor Khristenko.
- Import Policy: Procedures and Duties. // India Briefing;Jul2014, Issue 23, p9
The article discusses the import policy and procedures of India and the duties on goods levied by the government. Information on the goods that require special permission or licensing, the types of Bill of Entry, and other documents generally required if the Bill of Entry is filed without using...
- Reliance hit by tariff change. // Asian Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 430, p7
Reports on the effects on Reliance Industries Ltd. and Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. of the decision of India to lower customs tariffs as of January 2004. Percentage cut in the basic customs duty on coal; Products imported by Tata Chemicals Ltd.; Percentage of special additional duty...
- Publishing group gets new editor. // Crain's Detroit Business;06/02/97, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p4
Reports that David Guilford was appointed as editor of custom publishing and special products for the Crain's Detroit Publishing Group. Who Guilford replaced; His achievements in the field of publishing; Outline of Guilford's duties at Crain's Detroit.