- U.S. plastics industry trade surplus up in 2007. Grace, Robert; Verespej, Mike // Plastics News;11/12/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p4
The article offers information on a report from the Society of the Plastics Industry Inc. which shows that the U.S. plastics industry trade surplus for the first eight months of 2007 has increased to $6.9 billion. Double-digit growth in plastics exports and a dip in imports propelled the U.S....
- ...As Israel expands. // Chemical Week;9/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the prospects for the plastics industry in Israel. Value of plastics export up; Increase in domestic sales.
- A&R, UP Railroad collaborating on plastics export supply chain project. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2015, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on a plastics export supply chain project in collaboration with A&R Logistics and Union Pacific Railroad (UP) including establishment of plastics packaging facility to increase transportation and production of plastic resins.
- More commodity price increases? // Chemical Week;3/15/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p4
Lists chemicals and plastics mentioned in the National Association of Purchasing Managers' survey of products in short supply and products going up in price.
- Sport ON SUNDAY inside today's paper. // Mail on Sunday;5/ 8/2011, p94
- Recycle Prices Up a Little But Mostly Stable. Galante Block, Debbie // Plastics Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p115
The article reports on the status of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and high density polyethylene plastic (HDPE) recycling in the U.S. market as of September 2007. According to one recycler, they expect the market to remain steady for the rest of 2007 and prices to go up moderately. Demand for...
- CHANNEL 5. // Daily Mail;1/28/2017, p46
Celebrity Botched Up Bodies 10PM Patrick prepares to perform plastic surgery, and discusses why it can often go wrong
- 2002 PLASTIC EXPORTS INCREASE. // Canadian Plastics;May2003, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the plastic product exports of Canada in 2002. Increase in exports; Volume of the products exported; Amount of plastic products imports.
- Brazil's molders making move to capture business globally. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;4/6/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on the efforts of Brazil's plastic industry, which helped Brazil in creating international niche. Marco Wydra, executive manager for Brazilian Plastic Institute's Export Plastic Program said that Brazil have design, technology and everything from raw material production to...
- Plastics improving in Mexico. Kastelein, Barbara // Plastics News;1/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p10
Plastics processing in Mexico could be heating up in 2004, as business picks up to reflect an improving U.S. economy and as a result of new investment. Experts predict plastics consumption in Mexico will grow 6-7 percent in 2004, which is 3-4 percentage points above gross domestic product...