- Bengal Minister to head Haldia Petrochem. // Chemical Business;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p49
The article announces the appointment of Partha Chatterjee as chairman of Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Haldia Petrochemicals, Ahoy! Das, A. K. // Chemical Business;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the management of Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. in India. Development of the petrochemicals industry in the country; Information on the gross sales of the company; Background on the establishment of Haldia refinery.
- MRPL plans to bid for stake in ailing Haldia Petrochem. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2012, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p59
The article reports on the plan of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. to acquire the stake of the West Bengal Government in Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Haldia Petro signs Praxair to supply industrial gases. Warren, J. Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;04/21/97, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p18
Reports that Praxair Inc. will build an air separation plant at Haldia in West Bengal, India to supply the chemical complex of Haldia Petrochemical Ltd. with industrial gases.
- Butadiene exports. // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p32
Reports that Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. is expected to start butadiene exports from Haldia port on the east coast of India in June 2003. Month when the butadiene export facility at Haldia was earlier expected to be ready.
- HPL shortlists two for C2 expansion. // Asian Chemical News;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 401, p20
Reports that Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. has shortlisted consultants who will conduct a detailed study for the proposed expansion of its petrochemical plants in Haldia, West Bengal, India. Plan of the company to increase phenolphthalein
- An interview with HPL's MD--Mr. A. Krishnamurthy. // Chemical Business;Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p43
Interviews Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. Managing Director A. Krishnamurty. Comments on the company's petrochemical complex in India; Profitability of the project; Structure of the project's debt component; Advantages of locating the project in Haldia.
- Will Haldia be able to face competition? // Chemical Business;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the business operations of Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. Main products of Haldia; Plans of Indian Oil Corporation to buy one of Haldia's by-products; Comment from Haldia's managing director A. Krishanamoorthy about the operation of the company.
- Haldia Petrochemicals MD steps down, succeeded by Sumantra Chowdhury. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p61
The article announces the resignation of P. S. Bhattacharyya as managing director of Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Gail-Haldia Polyolefins Pact. // Chemical Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p14
Announces the formation of a polyolefins marketing alliance by Gas Authority of India and Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. Terms of the deal; Background on the companies.