- Reliance Industries, RPL to be merged. // Colourage;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p89
Reports on the merger between the Reliance Industries group and Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- No merger of RIL and RPL. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Dec97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p24
Reveals that Dhirubhai Ambani, chairman of Reliance Group, has settled rumors of a merger of Reliance Industries Ltd. and Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- Reliance phasing out sarees in textiles rejig. // Colourage;Apr2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p92
Reports on the restructuring of the textile business of Reliance Industries.
- RIL to market Hugo Boss range. // Colourage;Apr2001, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p95
Reports on the strategic alliance of Reliance Industries and Marzotto in India.
- Umbrella body for textile sector proposed. // Colourage;Dec2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p87
Relates the efforts of Reliance Industries for the development of an umbrella organization for the textile industry in India.
- Ambani Brothers Cancel Non-Compete Agreements. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p18
The article reports that non-compete agreements have been canceled by Reliance Industries and Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
- Reliance profit hike. // Chemical Week;10/19/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Reliance Industries for the six months ended September 1994. Reliance as India's largest private sector company.
- Reliance to bid for KP Chem. // Asian Chemical News;10/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 419, p7
Reports on the interest of Reliance Industries in acquiring KP Chemical. Background on the contract; Plans of Reliance for KP; Details of the bidding.
- Reliance refutes Jio stake sale. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Reliance Industries (RIL) has denied reports that it is open to offloading up to 30% of its telecoms arm, Reliance Jio.
- Reliance maintenance award. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2010, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p200
The article announces that Oerlikon Barmag has received the Reliance maintenance award at the 2010 Reliance Industries Quality Control Circle Awards.