- Victrex appoints Padmini Petroplast as distribution partner in rapidly emerging India market. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p64
The article reports on the appointment of Padmini Petroplast Pvt. Ltd. as the distribution partner of Victrex Polymer Solutions in India. Such move is said to be part of the strategy of Victrex to expand its global footprint and extend its reach into emerging industrial markets. In January 2010,...
- Japanese PP giant eyes N. American market. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;6/2/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the plans of Grand Polymer Company Limited of Japan to expand into North America during 1997. Background information on Grand Polymer; Details on the company's plans.
- Women Workers of India. James, Ralph C. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr62, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p435
The article reviews the book "Women Workers of India," by Padmini Sengupta.
- PADM'INI FROM CAROLINA. Swinton, Allan // Saturday Evening Post;8/8/1936, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p18
Presents the short story "Padm'ini From Carolina," by Allan Swinton.
- Distrupol expands, reorganizes sales. // Plastics News;9/15/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 29, p45
Reports on the reorganization and expansion of the sales operations of leading United Kingdom polymer distributor Distrupol Limited. Offices which the company expanded; Detailed information on the company and its operations.
- Hot motors gain ground. Beradinis, Lawrence A. // Machine Design;3/21/96, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on Hoechst Celanese Corporation's engineers' development of a polymer technology that could expand the role of thermoactuators in automobiles. Information on polymers.
- POLYMERS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p16
The article presents several news briefs related to the polymer industry including the increase in the prices of polyvinyl chloride in Great Britain due to limited supply, decrease in the prices of expandable polystyrene in Asia and increase in the price of polyethylene terephthalate in...
- WOMEN'S GLOBAL HEALTH AND HUMAN RIGHTS. Bhattacharya, Dhrubajyoti // UN Chronicle;2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1/2, p23
The article reviews the book "Women's Global Health and Human Rights," edited by Padmini Murthy and Clyde Landford Smith.
- UNTYING THE KNOTS OF MATRIMONY. Puri, Amita // Woman's Era;Mar2013, Vol. 40 Issue 942, p177
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Makes a Successful Marriage" by Padmini Singh in the January 11, 2013 issue.
- Migration, technology and transculturation: A global perspective. Kopytowska, Monika // Journal of International & Global Studies;Nov2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p133
The article reviews the book "Migration, Technology and Transculturation: A Global Perspective," edited by Myna German and Padmini Banerjee.