- ICMF-CDRA's pilot project in Maharashtra. // Colourage;Nov2004, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p99
Reports that the Indian government-supported ICMF-CDRA Project for the textiles sector will be extended on cotton production in the State of Maharashtra.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Poultry Products in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/23/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 latent demand outlook for poultry products in several states of India are presented including Haryana, Maharashtra and Delhi.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Precast Concrete Products in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/23/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 latent demand outlook for precast concrete products in several states of India are presented including Punjab, Maharashtra and Delhi.
- Maharashtra not to levy VAT on textiles. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p96
The article reports on the clarification of the Maharashtra Government that it will not impose value-added tax (VAT) on the production of textiles and textile articles within the state in India.
- Poor output on account of delayed rain forces Maharashtra soya farmers to seek govt help. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/16/2014, p13
The article discusses impact that delay in rains has had on soybean cultivation in Maharashtra, India. Topics include observations from the Soybean Processors Association of India (SOPA), Maharashtra's contribution to Soybean production in the country, and information on how rains have affected...
- SPECIAL FEATURE ON Chemical Industry in Maharashtra. // Chemical Business;Nov99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p91
Focuses on the chemical industry in Maharashtra, India. Contribution of Maharashtra to the total chemical production of the country; Trends in the industry.
- The 2009 Economic and Product Market Databook for Maharashtra State, India. Parker, Philip M. // City Almanac Reports;1/ 3/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and graphs regarding the 2009 economic and product market for several products and services in Maharashtra State, India which include beauty and barber shops, chlorine bleach cleaning products, and fragrances are presented.
- West consolidates under biopharma spell. // BioSpectrum;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p146
The article reports on the economic performance of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa, India wherein the predominant segment is the biopharma industry. It discusses the strategies of each state to attract biotechnological and bioagri companies. It adds that Maharashtra saw a decrease in Bt cotton...
- Crocodile Products to set up manufacturing base at Belgium. // Colourage;Sep99, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p76
Reports that Crocodile Products Pvt. Ltd. will establish a manufacturing facility in Maharashtra, India.
- Sales tax hike on alcohol and molasses. Aiyar, Sharda // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p27
Reports on the decision of the state government of Maharashtra, India to increase the sales tax on molasses and alcohol. Percentage increase of the tax on alcohol and molasses; Impact on chemical units based on alcohol; Difference on sales tax on end products and the purchase tax.