- Distribution Strategies in the success of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Enterprises in India. Singh, Gajendra; Singh, Shailender // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p259
The Small and Medium scale industry is the largest sector of economic activity in India. There is growing realization about potential contribution of small and medium industries in the countries. The small and medium scale industry is rightly considered to be the backbone of any developed...
- All India Association of Industries. // Chemical Business;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p19
Introduces a series of articles which deal with the All India Association of Industries including the development of small scale industry sector in India.
- Entrepreneurship Development: the Only Panacea for the Growth and Survival of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria. ADETOSO, Jonathan Adegoke; AKESINRO, Abayomi Sunday; OLADEJO, Kayode Samson // European Journal of Business & Management;2013, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p126
The Nigeria economy is essentially a mitted one, with current emphasis on the private sector which is expected to play a more dominant role than hitherto. The entrepreneur being the backbone of this sector is required to make significant impact on the pattern and growth of industrial investment...
- India is the only country where most of the chemicals are produced in the small scale sector - Rajju Shroff(*). // Chemical Business;Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p129
Focuses on the chemical industry in India. Exports of the chemical industry; Impact of the chemical industry on employment; Challenges faced by the chemical industry; Production of chemicals in the small scale sector.
- Capital subsidy scheme for SSIs launched. // Colourage;Dec2000, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p93
Reports on the capital subsidy scheme launched by the Union Government for small-scale industries in select sectors for technology upgradation.
- Dualistic Economic Development: An Econometric Model of Japan, 1953-1968. Matsukawa, S. // Empirical Economics;1982, Vol. 7 Issue 3/4, p191
The purpose of this paper is to present a sectoral model of the Japanese economy during her postwar semi-industrial phase. Our model is composed of agriculture, small-scale manufacturing, large-scale manufacturing, social overhead, and service sector. Utilizing this framework, we investigate...
- ENCOURAGEMENT OF SMES THROUGH EXPLICIT POLICY MEASURES (IN PAKISTAN). Kamal, Sher; Bashir Khan, Muhammad; Raza, Jamshed; Amin, Rooh ul; Khan, Amanullah // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p837
Encouragement of SMEs through explicit policy is the identical aspect of today industrialization in any part of the world. But in Pakistan this issues have no remarkable status in the mechanism of the Government industrial policies relating to SMEs. No doubt the Government is having well defined...
- Whither the small scale sector? // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p5
Focuses on the challenges facing the small scale sector of the chemical industry in India. Avenues open for its survival; Prospects for subcontracting in the sector; Features of the report submitted by the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) on industrial subcontracting.
- Impact of WTO on the small scale sector in India. Tannan, S. K. // Chemical Business;Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p28
Examines the impact of the World Trade Organization (WTO) on the small scale sector in India. Overview of the WTO; Principles of the WTO agreements; Discussion of the WTO agreement and its impact on small scale industries.
- Sops for SSI units. Aiyar, Sharada // Chemical Business;May97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p34
Reports the issuing of the India Union of Finance Ministry of a notification to introduce a simplified scheme of excise duty concession for small scale sector. Exemption from duty of small scale units; Announcement about the inclusion of items in the list of goods eligible under the small scale...