- Weigh blenders dispense more accurately. // Plastics Technology;Feb98, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
Presents two metering systems that are said to improve the accuracy of large weigh blenders. Capacity of Maguire Products Inc.'s Micro-Blender technology; AutoWeigh gravimetric blenders from The Conair Group.
- Keeping up with auxiliaries. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p39
Features several plastic processing equipment and supplies. Includes powder meter; Bins for blenders; Granulators.
- Solving Gravimetric Blender Problems. Larson, Keith // Plastics Technology;Jun2004, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p43
Provides solutions to several gravimetric blender problems. Effect of the improper calibration of the load cells on the inventory level displayed on the blender control; Tips on preventing inconsistent material metering and too-frequent alarms; Solution to the disconnection of air cylinder from...
- Blender addition makes for better process capability. // Wire Journal International;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p78
The article evaluates Process Control Corp.â€™s 18 kg blender which provides precision in metering accuracy and blend homogeneity.
- Putting blender accuracy to the test. Schut // Plastics Technology;Nov99, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p66
Discusses technological innovations designed to enhance accuracy of gravimetric batch blenders used for plastics processing. Accuracy rate of Maguire Products' batch weigh blenders; AEC/HydReclaim's metering and total machine accuracy per component for free-flowing ingredients; Results of...
- BD SERIES GRAVIMETRIC BATCH BLENDERS. // Plastics News;1/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p12
The article reports that AEC Inc.'s gravimetric batch blenders provide precise blends of up to 8 free-flowing components. These blenders operate on a "gain-in-weight" principle, where each component is metered into a "batch hopper" using a precision diamond metering device. An integral...
- Showcase: Mixers and blenders. // Prepared Foods;Aug94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p180
Presents mixers and blenders from various manufacturers. Mepaco heavy duty sanitary mixers; Bran + Luebbe's orange juice metering system; Rotostat high speed shear mixers from Admix Inc.; Blenders from Breddo Likwifier.
- Maguire develops MicroPulse meter. // Plastics News;08/04/97, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p29
Reports on the development of a precise metering device called Micro-Pulse, for the Weigh Scale Blenders by Maguire Products Incorporated. How the system functions; Statements from Stephen Maguire, president of Maguire Products.
- Products. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep93, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p74
Features products in the painting and coatings industry. Plastic drum from Process Solutions; Blender from Dynamic Air Inc.; Moisture meter from Moisture Register Products; More.
- ProRate blender meters varied capacities. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2005, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p52
The article features ProRate Gravimetric Blender from Premier Pneumatics Inc. The blender accurately and continuously meters raw materials from ingredient feeders into a central station hopper. It has varying capacities of 20 to 30,000 pounds per hour per blender. It is available in 2.5-, 5- and...