- Polypropylene filter cloth. // Colourage;Dec95, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p65
Describes polypropylene filter cloth which is manufactured by Mech-Tech Industries.
- Water use reduced on mushroom farm. // Processing (08968659);Apr2014 Supplement Water/Waste Processing, p17
The article evaluates the DURAGAF polypropylene filter bag from Eaton Filtration.
- No-mess filter change. // Popular Mechanics;Dec91, Vol. 168 Issue 12, p97
Comments on Clean Catch oil filter cups, lightweight polypropylene cups that fit over a car's filter to catch oil as the carowner loosens the filter.
- Correlation of structure and functional properties of thermally bonded fibre materials fabricated by aerodynamic spinning. Genis, A.; Sindeev, A.; Andrianova, L. // Fibre Chemistry;Mar2010, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p94
Nonwoven material made of polypropylene with a 3-3.5 Î¼m fibre diameter manufactured at the Synthetic Fibre Scientific-Research Institute (VNIISV) experimental plant can be used as the inner layer of long-acting protective-filtering clothing. Technology must be developed for manufacturing...
- FR fabric result of team effort. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p12
Discusses how Owens Corning developed a type of fire-resistant material for bedding. Assembly of in-house researchers and executives and a key supplier to handle the project; Use of FR and self-extinguishing fibers that are inherently FR without additional chemical treatment; Description of the...
- Water filter cartridges specially suited to low-cost applications. // Vending International;Oct2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p11
The article evaluates the injection moulded polypropylene in-line cartridge filters from Abbeychart Ltd.
- Comparison of three distinct clean air suits to decrease the bacterial load in the operating room: an observational study. Kasina, Piotr; Tammelin, Ann; Blomfeldt, Anne-Marie; Ljungqvist, Bengt; Reinmüller, Berit; Ottosson, Carin // Patient Safety in Surgery;1/7/2016, Vol. 10, p1
Background: Lowering air-borne bacteria counts in the operating room is essential in prevention of surgical site infections in orthopaedic joint replacement surgery. This is mainly achieved by decreasing bacteria counts through dilution, with appropriate ventilation and by limiting the bacteria...
- Peplyn Plus cartridges filter down to water treatment. // Dairy Industries International;Dec98, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p47
Features the Peplyn Plus all-polypropylene filter cartridges designed and built by Dominick Hunter company. How the cartridges work; Purpose of the products.
- Cleaner water cleaner. Strauss, Jonathan // Design News;2/6/95, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p45
Features a design for a four-stage oil/water separating unit. Use of annular polypropylene discs for the permanent filters; Process of separation.
- Filter nozzles, strainers. // WaterWorld;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p43
This article reports that the company Orthos Liquid Systems Inc. specializes in providing filter nozzles and strainers for filter underdrain systems. The company offers a variety of nozzle styles, slot sizes, air scour tubes and flow characteristics for several filter underdrain and filter...