- GET THE FISH OUT OF WATER. Spiker, Ted // Men's Health;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p50
Presents tips on fishing. Procedures; How to set the hook; How to unhook the fish.
- Les PÃªcheurs d'eau. Lane, M. Travis // Arc Poetry Magazine;Winter2012, Issue 67, p10
The poem "Les PÃªcheurs d'eau" by M. Travis Lane is presented. First Line: The fishers of water; Last Line: but hooked, unhooked, now maimed.
- Questions for: Katherine Crowley. Christensen, Karen // Rotman Management;Spring2011, p92
An interview with psychotherapist Katherine Crowley is presented. When asked about the meaning of being hooked, she refers it as what one encounters when something or someone triggers a strong negative internal reaction in oneself. She discusses four steps to unhook oneself which is to unhook...
- Bra-vura car repair. // Advertising Age;1/25/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p4
The section presents images from the television advertising campaign for Union Bay casual apparel. The $10 million campaign from Toth Design & Advertising includes two television advertisements breaking in the middle of March 1999. In the advertisement called Un-hooked Bra, a woman uses her bra...
- Short and Stubby Is Good! Rizzuto, Jim; Ferrell, Dave; Fernandez, Jenaro A. // Marlin;Nov2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p26
The article offers the authors' tips for fishing blue marlins. These involve the application of weighted lures,quick adjustment of harness and maintainance of fishing tools. They mention the ability of a marlin to bend the point of a stainless-steel hook through its bill. They also notes the...
- Ploy Meets Girl. Peters, Nathaniel // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p30
The article reviews several books including "Hooking Up: Sex, Dating, and Relationships on Campus," by Kathleen A. Bogle, "Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Delay Love and Lose at Both," by Laura Sessions Stepp, and "Sex & the Soul: Juggling Sexuality, Spirituality, Romance, and Religion on...
- ON THE MARKET ... homes with heritage. // Daily Mail;11/4/2016, p66
- Is "hookup culture" bad for women? // Glamour;Mar2007, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p209
The article presents an interview with Laura Session Stepp, author of "Unhooked." Stepp says that young people are no longer dating, but instead relying on casual sex. Young women find it difficult to stay emotionally uninvolved in a "hook-up culture." Hooking up is giving young people less...
- Movies. Rosenblum, Nancy // Lesbian News;Nov96, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p32
Reviews the motion pictures `Unhook the Stars,' and `Beautiful Thing.'
- UNHOOKING THE MOON. // Kirkus Reviews;2013 Guide to BookExpo America, p47
The article reviews the book "Unhooking the Moon," by Gregory Hughes.