- Strength and Beauty. // Qualified Remodeler;Oct2012, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the Architectural Mouldings for Indirect Lighting polyurethane mouldings from Outwater Plastics Industries Inc.
- Hennecke launches RTM specific modification. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the Variocast technology developed by polyurethane specialist Hennecke to improve Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) polyurethane processes.
- MOULDED TPU MAY REPLACE FOAM IN LIGHTER, THINNER CAR SEATS. Miel, Rhoda // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the concept of "Sustainable Comfort Seat" which is part of Light Attitude car interior concept of Faurecia SA, an auto supplier. It is reported that with this "sustainable comfort seat" which exposes substrate in places, Faurecia replaces foam inside the seat with the help...
- HENKEL OFFERS FAST-CURING PU COMPOSITE RESIN AT JEC. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p26
The article offers brief information on the Loctite MAX2 polyurethane for resin transfer moulding (RTM) from Henkel AG.
- EXSTO TO SET UP IN BRAZIL. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p28
The article reports that French polyurethane moulder Exsto is in the process of setting up a new moulding operation in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Gentle touch from Lane. // Packaging Magazine;4/14/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p4
The article informs that a solution for packing, transporting and storing fragile and sensitive goods is being offered by Lane Packaging, of Reading. Crystalair Compression Packs have high clarity and are impact resistant, to guarantee products remain in perfect condition. Products such as...
- New Process Integrates RIM Technology. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;May/Jun2007, p86
The article focuses on a new process which integrates Reaction Injection Moulding technology into the injection moulding process, so that the part is coated with polyurethane while it is still in the closed mould. A cupholder trims for a luxury class car was chosen for the test. Bayer...
- Auto moulders face crisis. Shaw, David // Urethanes Technology;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p6
Reports on economic difficulties being faced by producers of moulded polyurethane foams in the European automotive industry according to Renato Ravicino, president of Euro-Moulders, the European association of manufacturers of moulded polyurethane parts for the automotive industry. Effects of...
- AUTOMATED IMOLD FOR PU CUSHIONS. Hockensmith, Dan // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p12
The article evaluates an automated vacuum forming mould iMold, used for making polyurethane foam cushions from Sealed Air Corp.
- Barking up the right tree. Mason, Leah // Women's Sports & Fitness;Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p26
Features the Sled Dogs polyurethane boots which have ski-runner bottoms. Models; Price.