- Strategic thinking. Thompson, Philip // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/22/2011, p18
The author commends Lateral Group for thinking strategically about how to provide not only to the end-product but also additional services to meet the needs of customers.
- Critical thinking is totally inadequate. Bono, Edward de // Across the Board;Mar1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p25
Focuses on the inadequacy of thinking to solve problems in a changing world. Tools of lateral thinking; Need for constructive thinking.
- We need the public to help bring about price transparency. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2006, Issue 2713, p15
The article argues that the tourism and travel sector in Great Britain need the public to help bring about price transparency. Customers should make their feelings known to operators that they are deterred from buying holiday packages if they think they will be penalized later. With this, tour...
- Are You Happy When People Call? HURA, SUSAN // Speech Technology Magazine;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p7
The article discusses the need for a new way of thinking on how call centers treat their customers. The author believes that call center operators should be grateful when customers call to complain because complaints identify aspects of the product or business process that are not satisfactory....
- enigmas & puzzles. Stewart, Ian // Prospect;May2008, Issue 146, p10
A lateral thinking puzzle is presented.
- Marketing that Pulls. GENDUSA, JOY // Marketing Health Services;Spring2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p18
The article presents advice and information for marketers who want to be certain that direct mail marketing strategies that they develop pull in calls from customers and get their clients the results that they are looking for. A discussion of the benefits that marketers can find in thinking like...
- Understanding The Customer Leads To Loyal Customers. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p26
Gives pieces of advice on understanding customers. Main reason of customers for calling the customer service; Top expectations of customers from their customer service; Information on the needs of customers.
- Tract for Our Times. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;11/30/38, Vol. 97 Issue 1252, p105
Reviews the book "It Is Later Than You Think: The Need for a Militant Democracy," by Max Lerner.
- BBC2. // Mail on Sunday;11/ 9/2014, p34
Only Connect - Children In Need Special 8.30pm Lateral thinking: Kevin Eldon takes part in the quiz
- LEARNING THE LATERAL WAY. Rayner, Sarah // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p31
Focuses on the benefits of applying the lateral thinking principle in marketing strategies in Great Britain. Reference to the axiom of Edward De Bono; Need for creativity in business; Importance of training account handlers for lateral thinking.