- Three friends: A pottery show. // Ceramics Monthly;Jun-Aug97, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p22
Reports on an exhibition at Worcester Center for Crafts in Massachusetts which features works by Robbie Lobell and the two friends he invited, Marty Barringer and Scott Goldberg. Detailed information on the works displayed.
- Golden age of Sri Lankan sculpture. // USA Today Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 122 Issue 2579, p8
Features `The Golden Age of Sculpture from Sri Lanka,' the first major exhibition of Sri Lankan Art to be held at the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Various works on display.
- Sculptures from a marriage. Wilkin, Karen // New Leader;04/07/97, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p19
Reviews a sculpture exhibition `Masterworks of Modern Sculpture,' viewed at New York's Guggenheim Museum.
- Two Cultures, A Dialogue. // Ceramics Monthly;Jan2003, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p69
Reviews the sculpture exhibit 'Valencia: Two Cultures, a Dialogue,' on view at the Museo Nacional de Cerï¿½mica y Artes Sunturias in Valencia, Spain through January 6, 2003.
- Starting over. Larson, K. // New York;3/19/90, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p81
Reviews the show `The New Sculpture,' at the Whitney Museum, and discusses the Whitney's future after firing it's director of 16 years, Tom Armstrong. Reasons Armstrong was unseated; Role of board president William S. Woodside and the trustees; Analysis of the Whitney's current problems and...
- Small wonders. Larson, K. // New York;3/30/92, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p62
Reviews a variety of New York sculpture shows. Saint Clair Cemin at the Robert Miller Gallery; Donald Lipski at Galerie Lelong; Mary Ann Unger at Klarfeld Perry Gallery; Judy Pfaff and Ursula von Rydingsvard on Canal Street.
- Foundation Natuurkunst Drenthe. // Sculpture;Nov2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p14
The article previews the sculpture exhibition titled "Green Revolution," at the Foundation Natuurkunst Drenthe in Schoonoord, Netherlands until December 31, 2007.
- Institute of Contemporary Art. // Sculpture;Nov2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p15
The article previews the sculpture exhibition titled "Ensemble," at the Institute of Contemporary Art in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania until December 16, 2007.
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. // Sculpture;Nov2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
The article previews the sculpture exhibition titled "Soundwaves: The Art of Sampling," at the Museum of Contemporary Art in San Diego, California until December 30, 2007.