- New dealer. // World Wastes;Jun97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p8
Reports that United Recycling Equipment Inc. has become the exclusive dealer for Hustler Conveyor Co.'s O'Fallon, Missouri, recycling systems and conveyors.
- United Recycling gets dealer pact. // Waste News;3/3/97, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p21
States that United Recycling Equipment Incorporated has become an exclusive dealer for the Hustler Conveyor Company. Terms and conditions relating to this transaction.
- Hustler secures two new dealers. // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p53
Reports that Glen L. DeHart and Son Incorporated has been designed as the exclusive dealers for Hustler Conveyor Company. Details on DeHart's role as exclusive dealer.
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG. Colby, Eric // Boating;Apr2006, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p77
The article describes the design and performance of Hustler 49 Esprit de Soleil motorboat manufactured by Hustler Conveyor Co. When all the engines of the boat are engage in forward, the center engine spins the propeller in the same direction as the port motor, which counteracts the engines'...
- CONVEYORS. // Resource Recycling;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p28
The article presents a list of companies that manufacture and distribute recycling and composting products and equipment in the U.S. and Canada. The section falls under the category of conveying machinery. Companies include: American Pulverizer Co., Central Manufacturing Co., Inc., Hustler...
- Will Gas Be Our Nemesis Or Our Savior? Bush, Rick // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct99, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p4
Discusses the impact of larger aero-derivative turbine generators being connected to the grid and the siting of natural gas-fired power plants near load centers. Efforts of National Grid to increase power flows on major interconnections in the power grid in England; Scenarios that have resulted...
- Model-based NOx control may aviod hardware changes. Swanekamp, Robert // Power;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the problems encountered by stack emissions in a powerplant. Why system relying solely in feed back control are affected; Information on feedforward emissions control; Details on a solution called `Response Surface Method (RSM)'; Explanations given by Joseph Colannino, of Colannino...
- METERING MATTERS - INACCURATE GAS MEASUREMENT CAN COST THOUSANDS. Bowles Jr., Edgar B. // Power Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p32
Describes gas metering technologies and the importance of meter calibration in gas-fired power plants. Issues facing gas measurement; Specification of the method of measuring natural gas transfers; Benefits of the use of embedded microprocessor technology to help provide gas measurement;...
- Turning Brownfields Green. Paulson, S. Lawrence // American Gas;Aug99, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the challenges posed by remediating manufactured gas plant (MGP) sites in the United States. Efforts of MGP sites to turn their brownfield liabilities into assets; Important factors that utilities should consider when pondering the fate of brownfield sites; Examples of planned or...