- COMPANY DIRECTORY. // Resource Recycling;Jul2012, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p52
A directory for companies including Aaron Process Equipment Co., Alan Ross Machinery Corp., and AirBorn Industries in the U.S. is presented.
- Grapple-Magnet makes collection of ferrous metal easier. // Resource Recycling;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p62
The article offers brief information on the Elme's Clamshell Grapple-Magnet from Alan Ross Machinery Corp.
- New MRF and transfer station. // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p25
Reports on the opening of a new materials recovery facility (MRF) in Conway, Arkansas. Amount of recyclables and solid waste materials to handle; Capacity; Materials for recovery; Equipment.
- Materials recovery facilities going strong. Steuteville, Robert // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p46
Features the materials recovery facilities in the United States. Advantages of computerized sorting; Flexibility in recovering and recycling materials; Strategies to boost the amount of materials collected and processed; Increase in profitability in the recovery process; Tailoring of techniques...
- Learning the processing business. R.S. // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p54
Discusses the improvements at the Atlantic County Utilities Authority (ACUA) material recovery facility operator in New Jersey. Increase in materials processing capabilities; Costs of recycling operations; Break in the bottleneck of the commingled processing line; Installation of eddy current...
- Trends in equipment and processing. Berenyi, Eileen // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p58
Presents the result of a survey on materials recovery facilities (MRF) in the United States conducted by the Governmental Advisory Associates (GAA). Increase in number of operating MRFs; Rise in number of materials accepted and processed; Operation by public or private arm.
- Flying low. Grogan, Peter L. // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p94
Evaluates the recycling facilities in hotels and airports in Denver, Colorado. Comparison with Canadian tourists' facilities; Lack of education on recycling for airport users.
- Orange County adds `dirty' MRF for blue bags. // BioCycle;Oct95, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the materials recovery facility in Orange County, Florida that will open in October 1995 designed to receive material from the county's multifamily and commercial recycling program. Facility dubbed as the MRF Blue Bag facility; Participants' bagging of recyclables in blue bags to be...
- Front end diversion at incinerator. // BioCycle;Jan1996, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the designation of Solid Waste Resource Recovery Plant for diverting solid waste to energy in Fosston, Minnesota. Funding from the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance; Supplementation of Minnesota's recycling programs.