- In spades. // Business News New Jersey;5/1/96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the transfer of employees of Raytheon Engineers & Constructors from Manhattan, New York City to Lyndhurst, New Jersey. Raytheon's contract with China-based Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
- Raytheon sheds people, offices. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/02/98, Vol. 240 Issue 5, p12
Provides information on measures being taken by Raytheon Engineers and Constructors as part of a larger company-wide consolidation. Comments from defense analysist for Raytheon; Information on offices that were closed.
- Big projects pushing ahead despite Asia's financial woes. Angelo, William J. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/06/98, Vol. 240 Issue 14, p24
Reports that Raytheon Engineers & Constructors was selected to design and build a dam in the Phillippines, and become part of an international joint venture to do a feasibility study for a port and rail infrastructure project and dam in Queensland, Australia. Value of both projects in the...
- Raytheon garners far-flung contracts to build petrochem, power, oil plants. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/09/98, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the $1 billion worth of construction contracts received by Raytheon Engineers & Constructors International Inc. for the year 1998. Construction of oil, gas, power and petrochemical plants in various locations; Includes construction of a methanol plant on Bioko Island; Installation of...
- Powerplant awarded. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/31/97, Vol. 238 Issue 13, p22
Reports that Raytheon Engineers & Contractors has been chosen as turnkey contractor for a 1,200 Mw gas-fired powerplant in Ilijan, Batangas, Philippines. Details of project; Start-up date.
- Raytheon consolidates offices. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/13/97, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p10
Reports on Raytheon Engineers & Constructors International Inc.'s consolidation of its offices in New York City, New Jersey and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a site in Princeton, New Jersey. Rationale for the move; Speculations over the sale of its engineering and construction arm.
- Single source. // Power;Sep95, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p90
Reports that Raytheon Engineers & Constructors Inc. is offering total service for electric generating projects around the globe.
- Thai government commends construction project safety. // Professional Safety;Nov95, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p58
Reports that Raytheon Engineers and Constructors in Lexington, Massachusetts has been awarded the National Safety Award for Construction for its work on the Rayong refinery complex in May Ta Phut, Thailand.
- Single source for total service. // Power;Jun95, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p115
Reports that Raytheon Engineers and Constructors Inc. offers single source for total service for electric generating projects worldwide.