Linving in the no-space age
- Beds/bedding. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p37
Profiles several beds and beddings which may be used for interior decoration. Details on the color and themes used; Cost of the products.
- A room to grow in. Blaise, Oma // Southern Living;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p132
Presents information on how Betsy Caldwell selected bedroom furniture, with assistance from Nashville designer Leslie McCullough. Comments from McCullough; Design of the bedroom; How to selection the appropriate furniture.
- Classic feminie looks sweeten youth offerings. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p19
Reports the trend toward feminine looks of youth bedroom furniture in the United States. Highlights of the Isabella collection's feminity; Crossbreed of lifestyles and shabby chic for girls; Beadboard headboards and footboards.
- Do you recognise this furniture? // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p33
Reports on `Cabinet Maker' periodical reader's search for the manufacturer of a bedroom range that was purchased in 1956. Description.
- Sleep, study, storage still important to youth bedroom. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p38
Examines the youth bedroom furniture sector in the United States. Youth bedroom furniture trends; Elements considered in creating space-saving configurations; Product offerings by various manufacturers.
- Coaster draws good response to youth. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p38
Reports the debut of Coaster's Coaster Kids bedroom furniture line in the United States. Description of the kids line; Price structure on the juvenile groups.
- Wesley Allen beds: Beautiful workmanship, unsurpassed elegance. // Caribbean Business;6/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p48
Focuses on a range of beds from the Wesley Allen company in Puerto Rico. Details on the construction of iron headboards; Suggestion that the bed will be an ideal father's day gift; Who designs and distributes the beds; Location of the distributors.
- We're such romantics! // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p105
Reports that the Mediterranean style is the most popular for bedroom furniture. What this style includes; Reasons for the popularity.
- Old favourites with a new twist. Kelett, Maya; Ostergaard, Judy // Australian House & Garden;Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p27
Presents photographs of bedside tables that are available in Australia as of October, 1997. Sizes and shapes of the tables; Materials that there are made from; Cost of the tables.
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...