More design options for Hepplewhite
- Duo puts cash into fascia technology. Hollyer // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p5
Announces an increase in bedroom furniture retailer and manufacturer Hammonds' variety of panels in its range after investing in another factory and equipment.
- First touch. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports that Dorma Group has incorporated its Dormatouch bedroom furniture collection into its main brochure in England.
- Hammonds makes its pine debut in country style. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p5
Details the launching of fitted bedroom specialist Hammonds' first pine range of furnitures during the 1998 Ideal Home Show.
- THE WEEK: NOVEMBER 8-14. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p55
The article offers business news briefs of Cleveland, Ohio including the dimissal of 200 employes across the entire health system, merger of Hammonds LLP and recent buying by JGB Distributing Inc.
- A touch of cherry and vanilla. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p3
The article focuses on Great Britain bedroom furniture specialist Kingstown Furniture's brochure, which features several new ranges in a variety of finishes. The brochure's finishes include Milano in walnut, teak and vanilla, Opus 07 in warm cherry, Torino in crisp white, Marque in oak, and...
- Beds/bedding. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p37
Profiles several beds and beddings which may be used for interior decoration. Details on the color and themes used; Cost of the products.
- A room to grow in. Blaise, Oma // Southern Living;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p132
Presents information on how Betsy Caldwell selected bedroom furniture, with assistance from Nashville designer Leslie McCullough. Comments from McCullough; Design of the bedroom; How to selection the appropriate furniture.
- Classic feminie looks sweeten youth offerings. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p19
Reports the trend toward feminine looks of youth bedroom furniture in the United States. Highlights of the Isabella collection's feminity; Crossbreed of lifestyles and shabby chic for girls; Beadboard headboards and footboards.
- Do you recognise this furniture? // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p33
Reports on `Cabinet Maker' periodical reader's search for the manufacturer of a bedroom range that was purchased in 1956. Description.