Daredevil McKinney dies in automobile accident
- McKinney Will Oversee Fry's. // MMR;10/21/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p121
The article announces that Steve McKinney has been promoted to the position of president of fry's food stores division at Kroger Co., an American retailer.
- Karl Popper (1902-1994). Bondi, Hermann // Nature;10/6/1994, Vol. 371 Issue 6497, p478
Presents an obituary of Sir Karl Popper, British philosopher, scientist and writer, who died in September 17, 1994. Popper's academic accomplishments; Contributions to the philosophy of science.
- Life in the slow lane. Leblang, Judah // Bay Windows;5/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience of losing his loved ones and relatives to death.
- Oak Hill Worker Found Dead. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that a 38-year-old American male was spotted dead in his work vehicle in Rusk County, Texas.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/02/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7065, p1141
Presents an obituary for Alexander Tulloch McQueen, a former lecturer in anatomy in Dundee University, Scotland.
- In memoriam: Karl Popper. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
Presents an obituary for Austrian philosopher of science Karl Popper.
- McKinney Named Fry's President. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;9/28/2013, p5
The article announces the promotion of Steve McKinney to president of the Fry's Food Stores division at Kroger Co.
- Houston Texans. Thompson, Carlton // Sporting News;
Focuses on the football team Houstan Texans and players within the team. Role of Avion Black in the success of the team; Emergence of Ryan Young and Steve McKinney as offensive starters of the team.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;01/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p327
Presents an obituary for Roman B. Babyn, orthopedic surgeon, who died on August 18, 1996.