- Products. // World Wastes;Jun98, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p64
Features some products for the United States waste management industry. Includes height gauge; Recycler; Drill pump; Gas monitor; Protective apparel; Shredder; Liner; Truck scale.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;02/24/97, Vol. 2 Issue 40, p22
Presents information on products and technology in the waste management industry. Hardy Instruments Incorporated's development of a front-end loader scale; Packaging Research and Design Corporation's creation of a line of disposable bag liners for rolloffs, and dump trailers; Marketing of reed...
- Products. // World Wastes;Nov97, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p44
Features several new products for the refuse disposal industry in the United States. Disc scalping screen; Baffle bag; Greaseless roll-off hoist; Gas monitor; Landfill liners; Recycling system.
- New products and technology. // Waste News;04/21/97, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p25
Presents information on products and technology in the United States for the waste management industry. Compact version of a model RSS-236, self-steering, liftable air ride for heavy-duty trucks and tractors available at Ridewell Corporation; Introduction of a series of laser range finders by...
- New products & technology. // Waste News;07/13/98, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p15
Presents information on products developed for use in the refuse disposal industry. Description of the trailers designed by the company, Clement Industries; Benefits of the radiation detection monitoring system for scrap yards designed by the company, Eberline Instruments; Details on the line...
- N.Y. firm tries new scrap-tire process. Cone, Jennifer // Waste News;8/19/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the development of several equipment and supplies for the refuse disposal industry. Scrap-tire processing technology; Automobile crasher; BUS-mounted weight indicator; Solid drum compaction wheel excavator attachment for heavy-duty applications.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;02/03/97, Vol. 2 Issue 37, p14
Presents information on products & technology related to the solid waste management industry. Al-Jon Incorporated's design of a grapple for its AJ 400 baler; Hand-held sharpening device for dull drum or brush chippers designed by Bandit Industries Incorporated; Excel Machinery Limited's...
- Resources. // Waste News;02/03/97, Vol. 2 Issue 37, p21
Presents information on resources within the waste management industry in the United States. Eco Living International's production of `The Eco Living Sourcebook'; Compilation of a kit of marketing resources and contacts for recycled polyethylene terephthalate product manufacturers and vendors...
- Monomers to polymers and back again. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p13
Provides information on products and technology for the waste management industry in the United States. Includes one-shaft shredder; Line of bucket screens that automatically separate waste into as many as four fractions; Enhanced versions of the electronic engine fleet management package of...