How to pay for the equipment you need
- Antecedents, outcomes, and moderating influences on industrial distributors' satisfaction with... Ghosh, Amit K.; Joseph, W. Benoy // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p58
Studies the influences on the satisfaction of industrial distributors with supplier relationships in the United States. Benefits from the relationship with a core supplier; Antecedents of distributor satisfaction; Influence of price benefits on satisfaction.
- Bonds of trust. Sheridan, John H. // Industry Week/IW;3/17/97, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p52
Discusses how relationship management can become a key to forging tighter customer-supplier alliances. Mentality that prevails throughout the manufacturing sector; Significant trends and developments in supply-chain management; Companies that have recognized the importance of forging tighter...
- Sales and use tax compliance using a purchasing card. Johnson, Kent // Supervision;Feb97, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p17
Describes how companies can successfully employ purchasing cards and manage their sales and use tax compliance. Collection of point-of-purchase data to determine whether sales tax has been paid on a particular purchase; Use tax accrual software system; Traditional documentation.
- Bicycle carton. // Translog;Jul92, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
Reports that the bicycle carton requirement is part of the Tender of Service and the performance work statement for direct procurement method (DPM) shipments.
- Your regular buyer's gone? Don't panic. Sobczak, Art // Sell!ng;Sep98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
Opinion. Presents information pertaining to the sale of products, while looking at how to deal with the change in buyers. Information on what should be established by the supplier in the first phone call to the prospective buyer; What the supplier should know about the buyers.
- Customer supplier integration: Why being an excellent... Moody, Patricia E. // Business Horizons;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p52
Provides information on ways for achieving excellence on costumer supplier integration. Why suppliers need enlightened customers; Most important characteristic in the customer/supplier relationship; Presentation of the five-stage model of customer/supplier partnership development program.
- Time to exploit supplier relationships. Heitzman, Bob // Packaging Digest;Feb98, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p10
Presents the findings of a study conducted by A.T. Kearney on the developments of supplier relationships by chief executive officers around the world. Statistical information on supplier relationships; Further finds of the study.
- Are they ready? Production readiness reviews. Fine, Edmund S. // Industrial Management;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p1
Examines the concerns of business enterprises with its initial order for a substantial quantity of a product. Investigation of product source; Requirements of business enterprises for vendor; Reference to vendor's validation plan.
- The nature of business buying is changing. // American Salesman;Jan1997, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p18
Reports on changes in the relationship of suppliers with their customers according to the study `Know the Buyer Better.' Purchasing trends; Supplier reliability and product quality as important factors to buyers when considering a long-term relationship; Need for companies' hard work to sell...