- New C&D web page from California. // C&D Debris Recycling;Aug97, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p5
Features the Web site C&D Homepage developed by the California Integrated Waste Management Board. Resources available; Benefits to the construction materials recycling industry.
- Waste Management. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;5/30/2002, p21
Deals with the online information service launched by Waste and Resources Action Programme (WRAP), a nonprofit organization and its Web site to help businesses adopt greener business practices and increase recycling levels in Great Britain. Range of information covered by the Web site on waste...
- Netting. Guttenberg, Roger M. // World Wastes;Jan1998, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on the uses of Internet as a business information tool, specifically in waste management. Factors to be considered in selecting an Internet service provider; Steps in Internet research; Key recycling waste management and general business sites. INSETS: How to get there from...
- RESOURCES. // Waste News;03/20/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p10
Reports development of an electronic equipment exchange for the Web site of Southern Waste Information Exchange and a publication entitled `Construction and Demolition Debris Briefing Paper: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling,' by Wastecap Wisconsin.
- The Air & Waste Management Association. // Waste News;11/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p18
Reports that the Air and Waste Management Association published its environmental publications on the Internet. How to access Air and Waste's EM, a monthly magazine for environmental managers.
- Garbage info? See under: Freidman. // Garbage;May/Jun92, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p13
Cites the availability of information concerning garbage from the Environmental Protection Agency's Research Library for Solid Waste. Plans by Fred Friedman, Head Librarian; Contact information.
- A source reduction logo is being established... // Prepared Foods;Sep94, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p135
Reports on the establishment of a source reduction logo by the Flexible Packaging Association as part of its educational campaign of how source reduction saves landfill space. Licensing of the graphic symbol; Idea behind the logo.
- Warning on waste. // Printing World;1/8/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the need for businesses in the printing industry to improve waste disposal methods. Emphasis on destroying bank account information of customers; Importance of the protecting businesses from fraudsters.
- NEHA Develops Needs Assessment for On-Site Wastewater Management. // Journal of Environmental Health;Nov2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the Onsite Wastewater Management Needs Assessments developed by the National Environmental Health Association for on-site wastewater management in the United States. Purpose of the online resource; Provision of guidelines to stakeholders to resources; Enhancement of online wastewater...